• Others

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
What are your main reasons for ctbing or even anything that make you think about ctb and not necessarily doing it?
You can choose multiple options.
The more I think about it, the more reasons I find, ranging from mental problems, physical problems to scientific and logical ones. I think life is too much shit and I don't know I endured all of this.

• Hugs
Reactions: UninformedLover, Thereisnothing and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Mine range from mental illnesses/psychological problems (Aspergers and social anxiety, general anxiety - getting worse), family and societal problems (I hate how society is hypocritical and double standards drive me nuts! Also how society, even 1/5th into the 21st century, still views suicide and choice of death to be taboo, stigmatized, and wrong.), financial and economic problems (just barely able to get by and could easily have been homeless), I've suffered abuse (mostly psychological) throughout my life, either through people I know and strangers alike, and of course, scientific; philosophical; and logical reasons as to how life sucks and how life had no meaning at all (as well personal reasons).

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I've gotten to the point where being that special kind of tired is reason enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Deleted member 15021, Élégie and 3 others
N

Nolivesmatter

Jan 31, 2020
If it weren't for my parents I'd already be homeless/dead. Even with their support, I'm barely staying afloat financially because I've struggled with dependency my whole life.
On top of that I've struggled with depression for years.
On top of that I hate our society and how really the only thing that matters is money. Without it you can't survive, and despite what any motivational speaker/marketer says it's not easy to come by.
I just wish we lived in a kinder world where we could live in peace and do whatever we want all day and not have to worry.
I guess I just failed to "adjust" to the reality of life.
Living in my own world has only caused more problems for me, and I while I may be able to overcome them if I worked hard... I just feel so broken and like it's not even worth it.
Suffer so I can keep suffering? I don't think I want that...

Reactions: Dead Horse, Higgy123 and Final Escape
Higgy123

Higgy123

Pessimistic
Mar 21, 2019
My whole life has been like when you go to a viewing of a house or apartment. What I've seen has not impressed me... I know it's vague but that's what happened over time.

Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
I view myself unfit for society due to not being able to hold job due to aniexty, low motivation and physical disabilities. I just don't see myself worth living if I'm just going to never accomplish anything.

Reactions: Majin K.
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I personally think life isn't worth suffering for.
There are things that still makes me feel better for awhile but it will never be the reason I have to live for

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals