• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
Hello all. How painful is hanging? (Full suspension, preferably). I have a dressing gown/robe tie that is quite thick and over 1.5 metres in length, although I could easily purchase a rope or something from the internet or a local DIY store, if needs be. I know there will be some degree of pain because you're tightening something around your neck, which will be supporting almost all of your weight (I'm around 85kg, 6ft/182cm tall, aged 28, soon 29). I mean... heart attacks/organ failure and cancer will be painful, which are a few of the ways people are very likely to die from at some point. Serious answers only! Thanks in advance. I'm exploring my options for CTB. Thanks for reading!

Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Victim of abuse and the US healthcare system
Oct 19, 2023
Speaking as someone who was about to do a partial, I can tell you that it hurts a lot. My pain tolerance isn't the best, but it was still bad, and the reason I opted not to go that route in addition to me not wanting to leave behind a gross body.

Pachy

Pachy

The Unfortunate Son
Oct 19, 2023
If you do it correctly you should not be able to feel anything at all. there are failed hangings and proper ones. The key difference is if your neck snaps or not. If you end up doing it wrong you'll be swinging from that rope for a few minutes before suffocating and dying. If you wish to suffer in your final moments then it shouldn't matter. If you do it right as soon as you drop your neck should snap and there will only be momentary discomfort for a split second