• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for my S/O and family. One thing would be leaving what money I do have for them easily accesible.

I actually have a fair amount of money in crypto currency that I would like to leave behind split between my parents and my girlfriend.

I will not be Ctb'ng at home so cops will likely be the one to find me.

Does anyone have any idea if I sent a delayed email with my goodbye letter including details of how to access the crypto, (Like if I had my wallet pass key in an envelope in my desk at home). If the cops would force the envelope to be handed over, even if it wasn't at the scene of the ctb? One of my biggest fears is my girlfriend not getting the money

• Hugs
Reactions: jemetire
kittykatluvr

kittykatluvr

Aug 8, 2023
Hey, before you do something so drastic would you like to talk about it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Whatshouldmynamebe
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for my S/O and family. One thing would be leaving what money I do have for them easily accesible.

I actually have a fair amount of money in crypto currency that I would like to leave behind split between my parents and my girlfriend.

I will not be Ctb'ng at home so cops will likely be the one to find me.

Does anyone have any idea if I sent a delayed email with my goodbye letter including details of how to access the crypto, (Like if I had my wallet pass key in an envelope in my desk at home). If the cops would force the envelope to be handed over, even if it wasn't at the scene of the ctb? One of my biggest fears is my girlfriend not getting the money
No I doubt that they would if you leave it in a secure place for only your family members to access the information. They cannot do that unless you took the envelope with you.

Reactions: Whatshouldmynamebe