• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lw1235

Jul 7, 2024
Anyone in the Seattle area looking for a partner? 30yo/f looking for someone to cbt with ◡̈

Reactions: davidtorez and lilmisswbd2cbt
cosmicporosity

cosmicporosity

WALKING ON AIR
Jul 7, 2024
Anyone in the Seattle area looking for a partner? 30yo/f looking for someone to cbt with ◡̈
Hey
24m looking for a partner.
I'm in texas rn but will be moving to Seattle next month.
I don't have the access to pm you yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez and lw1235
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
Reactions: davidtorez and divinemistress36
cosmicporosity

cosmicporosity

WALKING ON AIR
Jul 7, 2024
  • Yay!
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis, davidtorez and divinemistress36
L

lw1235

Jul 7, 2024
sure lol
I need someone to go to the gun range with

Reactions: davidtorez
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
The forum games are an easy way to increase your posts/comments.

onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
I'm about an hour away from Seattle

• Love
Reactions: lilmisswbd2cbt and davidtorez
L

lilmisswbd2cbt

Jul 12, 2024
I'm a 30yof in sea :) trying to get my posts/comments up, would love to connect!

L

lilmisswbd2cbt

Jul 12, 2024
sure lol
I need someone to go to the gun range with
are you specifically only looking for someone to go to the gun range with? if you feel comfy sharing, is this your cbt method?

cosmicporosity

cosmicporosity

WALKING ON AIR
Jul 7, 2024
are you specifically only looking for someone to go to the gun range with? if you feel comfy sharing, is this your cbt method?
I think she ctb. She was supposed to be my partner and we planned to ctb next month but...
I hope she found peace.

• Aww..
Reactions: lilmisswbd2cbt
L

lilmisswbd2cbt

Jul 12, 2024
I think she ctb. She was supposed to be my partner and we planned to ctb next month but...
I hope she found peace.
oh shoot…pun intended, I guess :( I hope she found peace too. maybe we could connect—not sure what your preferred cbt method or move date is?

cosmicporosity

cosmicporosity

WALKING ON AIR
Jul 7, 2024
oh shoot…pun intended, I guess :( I hope she found peace too. maybe we could connect—not sure what your preferred cbt method or move date is?
Try pming me or change your privacy settings
I'm not able to pm you
Try to post or comment more

Last edited:
L

lilmisswbd2cbt

Jul 12, 2024
Try pming me or change your privacy settings
I'm not able to pm you
I'm not able to pm you but my privacy settings indicate members can start convos with me, maybe my account is too new…do I need to download the app?

Last edited:
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
do I need to download the app?
No need to download the app unless you want to. You account is too new. The private messages and chat will become available after a certain requirements are met. Stay active on the site and they'll appear pretty quickly.

Reactions: cosmicporosity
cosmicporosity

cosmicporosity

WALKING ON AIR
Jul 7, 2024
I'm not able to pm you but my privacy settings indicate members can start convos with me, maybe my account is too new…do I need to download the app?
It may not even have been 24-48 hours since you created your account. Give it some time.

Reactions: lilmisswbd2cbt
L

lilmisswbd2cbt

Jul 12, 2024
No need to download the app unless you want to. You account is too new. The private messages and chat will become available after a certain requirements are met. Stay active on the site and they'll appear pretty quickly.
thank you!
You guys need to get your post/comments to 10+ and you will get access to pm
I was hoping I'd made enough comments to get access to pm—maybe there's also some sort of time requirement or I also need to make 10+ posts?

Last edited: