abyss princess

abyss princess

utterly insignificant
Apr 4, 2024
I have been suicidal for over a year and i kinda have a plan but i'm not sure it'd work. I have this looped/infinity scarf and i wonder if i can (partially) hang myself with it from my closet rod, i weigh 40 something kilograms IMG 6826

abyss princess

abyss princess

utterly insignificant
Apr 4, 2024
I don't have any kind of rope, pls just someone tell me if this will work

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Use your bedsheets, this things looks like it's gonna snap.

A

Autumn_Stars

Jun 9, 2024
I posted in another thread Kate Spade used one of her scarfs to achieve freedom.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I have been suicidal for over a year and i kinda have a plan but i'm not sure it'd work. I have this looped/infinity scarf and i wonder if i can (partially) hang myself with it from my closet rod, i weigh 40 something kilogramsView attachment 142837
If you are going to attempt, please plan first. Hopefully it works the first time!

The scarf looks very fluffy, not strong.
Whatever you use, test it to see if it holds your weight. Test the tie-off the same way. If it fails, you fail.

Rope is best. Something about as thick as your thumb is best. Heavy extension cords work if you can get them tied correctly.

A slip knot is best to make you pass out the fastest. Other options can work but possibly a bit slower. Fast is best.

Partial has escape as another point of failure. A lot of posts complain about that.

Ask questions if needed.

• Informative
Reactions: abyss princess