Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
It'd be an adventure but I wouldn't know how to survive. I'd be broke. Maybe if I flew to another country with a suicide bridge and the adventure would be making my way to it.

• Yay!
Reactions: Rocinante and Makoto
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The latter just seems like a long way of pushing one to want to CTB even more, depending on the country you pick at least.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
The latter just seems like a long way of pushing one to want to CTB even more, depending on the country you pick at least.
Imagine jumping off the roman aqueducts lol
I want an adventure 😢

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Makoto and Dr Iron Arc
Makoto

Makoto

Look into my eyes and tell me who I really am
Jun 20, 2024
that would be an amazing adventure:pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Passports take up to 2 months to get. 😞

• Aww..
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
I read about someone planning to commit suicide and having the means. But before taking his life, he wanted to experience certain drugs because he doesn't have to worry about the negative health risks drugs poses anyway. So he traveled to a foreign country where drugs is more accessibly and went on a bender. Lo and behold, after a week of drugs, he realized that he doesn't want to die after all. So he went back home after his bender.

I read this on the internet so take it with a grain of salt when it comes to whether it really happened (probably not). But I don't think this detracts from its message which is to do whatever the hell it is you want to do* if you'll commit suicide soon after anyway. Either you'll end your life on a good note (which is the adventure) or you'll gain a new perspective on life. I see it as a win-win. Of course, you'll need the means [money] to do what it is you want to do*. And if you're not confident in wishing to end your life then prepare a way to return to your normal life in case you end up stranded in a foreign country.

* I don't recommend breaking the law.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep