• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Abbydrea

Aug 19, 2023
I plan on going to the Deluxe Motel in Pomona CA to ctb but idk what the best options are so no one finds me dead for a couple weeks or months, the less noise rhe better.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Are you saying you're going to CTB outside of the motel then? Cause there's no way you'll remain undiscovered for weeks inside a motel, even if you have booked a 3 week stay. The smell will become overpowering.

Reactions: Amyend88 and Praestat_Mori
A

Abbydrea

Aug 19, 2023
Are you saying you're going to CTB outside of the motel then? Cause there's no way you'll remain undiscovered for weeks inside a motel, even if you have booked a 3 week stay. The smell will become overpowering.
I am going to the motel because no one knows me in the town so i can be away from people who will try to stop me.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I am going to the motel because no one knows me in the town so i can be away from people who will try to stop me.
I can understand that, but you haven't answered the previous question?

Reactions: Amyend88
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

A

Abbydrea

Aug 19, 2023
I can understand that, but you haven't answered the previous question?
I'm not sure what to do there but I'm not going to do it in the motel, maybe somewhere else in the town

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I'm not sure what to do there but I'm not going to do it in the motel, maybe somewhere else in the town
Okay, at least that makes more sense. I'm just concerned cause you haven't decided on a method, let alone a site / setup. Most people have a rough idea at least before they head to a motel. Do you have a shortlist at least?

Reactions: Amyend88
A

Abbydrea

Aug 19, 2023
Okay, at least that makes more sense. I'm just concerned cause you haven't decided on a method, let alone a site / setup. Most people have a rough idea at least before they head to a motel. Do you have a shortlist at least?
I have a short list yes I'm planning On going to a motel I haven't gone yet