• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on CTB while struggling with chronic anxiety and OCD? i purchased SN two times, threw it out both times because i had anxiety, now i'm regretting it. i don't want too much time to think about my decision. i know this IS a big decision, but i've already decided i want to go through with it, i just don't know how to get over the fear of doing it. i know there's a phrase on here, but i can't remember what it is.

any tips would be wonderful.
xx

• Hugs
Reactions: AprilsBlessings and Pookie
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Same. Tried yesterday to drink it and the anxiety got me so bad.

iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

Sep 26, 2020
Same. Tried yesterday to drink it and the anxiety got me so bad.
that's my problem. and i have so many stomach issues, i'm just so afraid something would go wrong. i just wish there was a "simpler" way for us. <3

Reactions: Pookie
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I'm pretty numb most of the time because of my trauma but even I experience the same biological fear of death as everyone else. The only thing that helps is reminding myself of all of the terrible things in my life and that I realistically have no future other than suffering unless I kill myself.

• Aww..
Reactions: cappuccinogirl
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
In Marilyn Monroe's day all we would have had to do is drink some alcohol and take barbiturates and die in our sleep. Nowadays you can barely OD on anything unless you're lucky. Drugs are designed to be much safer now.

Reactions: NotOkay_
iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

Sep 26, 2020
I'm pretty numb most of the time because of my trauma but even I experience the same biological fear of death as everyone else. The only thing that helps is reminding myself of all of the terrible things in my life and that I realistically have no future other than suffering unless I kill myself.
this was actually helpful, thank you.
In Marilyn Monroe's day all we would have had to do is drink some alcohol and take barbiturates and die in our sleep. Nowadays you can barely OD on anything unless you're lucky. Drugs are designed to be much safer now.
it's funny you say this, i just hung a marilyn piece up on my wall in my bathroom to remind myself of her and what she went through. she was much stronger than i am, sadly. i wish it was that easy to end it.

• Love
Reactions: Pookie
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020

"Safe" enough not to kill you, but not safe enough to avoid giving you debilitating symptoms; it's ironic in a way..

• Love
Reactions: cappuccinogirl and Pookie
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Yeah honestly thinking those sorts of things are about what did it for me. I didn't drink SN but that was a confidence booster.