• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
So i don't want my parents to suspect it was suicide the problem is that they know i am struggling with depression
Charkoal dos fall away because i am in the firemiltia so i was trained in firesaefty and they wont believe it
Drowning could work but like i don't know it they would belive i went swimming drunk and alone without the intention to end it.

A few solutions i thought about:

J have like a old WWII bunker near me i could take a generator up and place it near the door so the exausted still blows inside and make it look like i was trying to fix it up ,(jackhammering n stuff) but i believe that there is i high chance the co would not be high enough to kill.

I thought i maby could organize a party near a lake and then go swimming out but i feel like then my friends would be blaming themselves for not noticing or worse they would notice.

I was thinking about going hiking in the mountains and take some meds and try to freeze to death but i find it hard to think of a reason i would be taking meds i aquired iligaly while out in the mountains.

Is there a method that could work?

Reactions: sserafim
T

the_dude

It's over
Nov 11, 2023
Drowning seems like the best option, maybe go kayaking or something. Accidents happen in water all the time.

• Love
Reactions: Maeve
Maeve

Maeve

Jul 17, 2023
Drowning seems like the best option, maybe go kayaking or something. Accidents happen in water all the time.
Drowning unsedated sounds so horrible I don't know if i have the strength to push through si there

T

the_dude

It's over
Nov 11, 2023
Drowning unsedated sounds so horrible I don't know if i have the strength to push through si there
That's true I didn't even think about doing it sober. That would be hard. My thought process was to go to a lake and just swim as deep as you can and don't stop until there is no possible way of exiting without go unconscious but that's easier said than done.

Maeve

Maeve

Jul 17, 2023
Maby if i trawel somewhere remote like norway i could make it so i am not found it time to to find out it was sn i took

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I was thinking about going hiking in the mountains and take some meds and try to freeze to death but i find it hard to think of a reason i would be taking meds i aquired iligaly while out in the mountains.
Did you read this guide?

But it may not look like an accident. The best "accidents" in the mountains are those when people climb and do a wrong step ... but that's not a nice way to die but it would be hard to proof it wasn't an accident imo.

• Love
Reactions: Maeve
Maeve

Maeve

Jul 17, 2023
Did you read this guide?
Yes i have seen it before kinda forgot about it tho.
Thanks
I like the climbing accident one i think that is my best option for them actually believing it was not suicide i can go rappelling and put my safety in wrong.
Sounds scary af
But i think i will go with that
Thank you again<3

• Hugs
Reactions: FallenfromGrace and Praestat_Mori