D

dishwashingtoucan

Sep 10, 2023
I either attempt CTB or get very tempted to CTB once every week or two but I don't have access to easy methods. Partial hanging is frustrating because I got close to blacking out once, but then SI kicked in, and now I can't figure out a second time how I positioned it to black out. And it's not like I can talk to anybody I know about this, at least anybody I know in real life, because they'll just tell me not to CTB or get me hospitalized or say something unhelpful.

FlowingVali

FlowingVali

Hello, Goodbye
Sep 13, 2023
You could try finding a method that leaves no time for si to kick in. Jumping maybe.

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
I was working in a company for consecutive days and months, and I used to see competition between other companies (we are suppliers), and I saw the employees' competition among themselves as if it was a combat battle, but it was hidden and psychological, suppressing human desire.It is very difficult. You are a simple guest in this world. You are part of 00000001 of the world, but our strong desire for love is to control. We can live without technology and cut down millions of trees. Without destroying the environment, we can look around you. I saw what power and control do, it destroys. Death, not wanting to participate, not wanting to sit down another night would be enough.

• Love
Reactions: yyytry
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide really is way too unnecessarily difficult, it's just so inhumane how we cannot just die in peace when we wish to, it would be such a relief if suicide is more straightforward. I certainly cannot stand those anti-suicide people who just want to force people to suffer, I hate this world where we are denied the option to just sleep eternally.

loterius

loterius

Sep 21, 2023
Suicide really is way too unnecessarily difficult, it's just so inhumane how we cannot just die in peace when we wish to, it would be such a relief if suicide is more straightforward. I certainly cannot stand those anti-suicide people who just want to force people to suffer, I hate this world where we are denied the option to just sleep eternally.
There must be a reallt tiny button on our bodies were we can click on just like our laptops when we want to newly install windows that we can push on and then everlything stops/recycles. I think humanity is on their way to immortality. Another person posted this week a thread about endless life in 2029 i wouldnt be suprised by that. People now especially in upperclass around the world become 100 years without much problem so foresight i can see people reach 150 yo even 200 yo next coupple decades. It wouldnt be before 2100 but the pro life goes on. The people with best genetics goes front up and reproduce the most and will being hated the most you will see coming decades. These people causes the most damage to society as they keep the somewhat "standard" and the rest is garbage. Humanity will not change remember this. All this can be interrupted by an nuclear war for instance.
Nuclear war is something i could see in the not very far future which ruins much of humanity.