F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
It's just less the part to fuck up, but stoping to exist for the infinity. Some people don't have a choice anymore i think.

Reactions: GoodForNothing, littlelady774, brighter and 6 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I'm not going to ctb this weekend, but when I think of it ... it scares me a lot.
I'm waiting for the moment. I want to give support to my cats. They are quite old already. 13 years old or the like. Once they leave me, I will follow them.
It is something that is going to happen, whether or not we like it.

Reactions: littlelady774, AnnihilatedAnna, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
whaaaaaat?

"It's just less the part to fuck up" ..... like fucking up? like fucking up during CTB ?

and that is less than "stopping to exist for the infinity"......

"Some peole don't have a choice" , you think? you think some people dont have a choice? like they have a gun to their heads and some one is ordering... kill yourself kill yourself?

maaaan are you high?

are you native english speaker?

I didnt understand

But sure, I am so afraid of CTB..... I feel like a looser for leaving my brother and mother alive.... without me... I feel like a bad bad child... I know a mother of a son who ctb and she doesnt get better.... ;( im so sad because of that

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay, AnnihilatedAnna, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Life is just as scarier. So many ways of how fucked up it can be.

Reactions: GoodForNothing, Jen Erik, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Christian

Christian

Mar 13, 2019
I agree, but I don't believe that we're going to just stop exisiting though..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Volomori83
V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
I agree, but I don't believe that we're going to just stop exisiting though..
Out of curiosity, what do you think happens to us when we die?

I'm not in any way religious, but I do believe in science. Science has proved that there are many, many dimensions. Perhaps our consciousness transfers? What I believe, again proven by science, is that we are all energy, and energy doesn't die. When the body dies, so do our experiences but our energy continues to exist. I find peace in the idea that even though I will die; everything that makes me what I am will die along with my memories and experience but my essence will live on and become part of something else. That's pretty cool to my mind, if just a teeny-tiny bit daunting.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Christian
ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
I'm not scared to ctb because I know life will be unbearable. Even if death means nothingness, that's fine by me because eventually it will happen anyway..

Reactions: J.E. Morrow, Circles and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Christian

Christian

Mar 13, 2019
Out of curiosity, what do you think happens to us when we die?

I'm not in any way religious, but I do believe in science. Science has proved that there are many, many dimensions. Perhaps our consciousness transfers? What I believe, again proven by science, is that we are all energy, and energy doesn't die. When the body dies, so do our experiences but our energy continues to exist. I find peace in the idea that even though I will die; everything that makes me what I am will die along with my memories and experience but my essence will live on and become part of something else. That's pretty cool to my mind, if just a teeny-tiny bit daunting.
Oh, I'm a Christian.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals