• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I was thinking about the location where I want to CTb. I was thinking either my room or going to some kind of forest and doing it there. There's a change of me getting caught in my room and being rescued but also me going outside going to a forest would be very unlike me so that might raise suspicion. What I'm very scared of tho-is if I go to a forest what if some predator finds me and tries to use me or something. Or I could get found by a "hunter"(the people that are work for the forest and control the population or certain animals or kill sick animals idk the English name but They walk in forests in all kinds of times) or by an actual hunter or a fisher guy. Idk man, there's strange people out there going to forests at strange times, rape scares me the most tho, or what if I get kidnapped and sold.

• Hugs
Reactions: fluffysuicidalbear
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I dunno what forests (and forest people) you have out your way but I think most would be pretty safe, off the beaten track.

fluffysuicidalbear

fluffysuicidalbear

Waiting for the bus to arrive.
Aug 1, 2020
Not too sure how good a forest is, I'm sure we all remember *that* logal paul video... Would be pretty horrible to be found like that and recorded.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Nymph
Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
You should definitely get a feel for the location you're going to do it in.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I dunno what forests (and forest people) you have out your way but I think most would be pretty safe, off the beaten track.
I translated the world directly and it said "huntsman" not sure if it gives you an idea but I know this profession cause my friend's dad was that guys who goes into forests and controls the population of common animals like deers or rabbits. Or they will kill sick animals and stuff. And they are in most forests here too so I'm not sure if any forest in my country is really safe for suicide
You should definitely get a feel for the location you're going to do it in.
Yeah I guess, I'm not really into late night walks in the forest tho, too scary for me. I guess I'll just do it in my room

clavicals

clavicals

тоска
Jun 4, 2023
Might want to watch for Logan Paul tho

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: imissmykitten and unrest
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Knowing my luck some random idiot will be hiking around in the same area while i CTB and find me