• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
A few days ago I thought about drowning in a bathtub, going to a hotel and taking 90 sleeping pills and alcohol and becoming unconscious in that bathtub to drown, do you think it would be possible?

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
Nope, your brain will automatically wake you up, and then try to vomit all out in reflex. Today's sleeping pills are made with an anti-overdose mechanism (by inducing vomiting) exactly to prevent ctb. You need something that severely depresses the activity directly in the brainstem instead, such as OD on opioids for that to work, but then you wouldn't need the bathtub.
SI is a bitch!

Reactions: lnlybnny, Alexei_Kirillov and Zerin
Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
Nope, your brain will automatically wake you up, and then try to vomit all out in reflex. Today's sleeping pills are made with an anti-overdose mechanism (by inducing vomiting) exactly to prevent ctb. You need something that severely depresses the activity directly in the brainstem instead, such as OD on opioids for that to work, but then you wouldn't need the bathtub.
SI is a bitch!
I remember once a suicide attempt with antidepressant alcohol and sleeping pills and I fainted. I thought this would be an option but not even that could be an option.