• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Until recently I figured I'd ctb in my room but after reading accounts of SN suicides, I've become concerned over the amount of noise I'd make. I would put a fan on and do it while my parents are asleep; however, my mother is a light sleeper and an insomniac, and my room is in the centre of the house. I'm worried that the noise I'd make while vomiting would wake her up. Failing and having my parents know would make my life a million times worse than it is now.

If I got dropped off at uni in the morning I could take an Uber to a nearby hotel and do it there. But I'm concerned about the ethicality of it. Firstly— I don't like the idea of traumatising a hotel housekeeper or negatively impacting the hotel's business. Second— the process will be a lot more unpleasant for my parents. They'd be panicking about my whereabouts for a day before finding out about my death and then, that it was a suicide. I think it would be a lot easier if they came to my room in the morning and found my body there. It'd save everyone a lot of trouble— the hotel staff, the police, my parents...

Does anyone have any advice regarding where the best place to do it would be?

Last edited:
Reactions: Madao
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I'm facing the same dilemma, I thought about drinking it during the night but I read about people's death rattle/loud breathing/seizures. The only one here would be my brother, his bedroom is on the opposite side of the house and he's a heavy sleeper but I can't risk it.

What about doing it at home but alone? When everyone is out? If everything goes well you only need a couple of hours.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and jar-baby
DepressoExpresso19

DepressoExpresso19

-
Sep 10, 2023
i feel doing it in a hotel is really cruel tbh but if its the only place you can be certain of being alone i guess you just have to make do with what you got type thing

Reactions: Letmedienow and jar-baby
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I'm facing the same dilemma, I thought about drinking it during the night but I read about people's death rattle/loud breathing/seizures. The only one here would be my brother, his bedroom is on the opposite side of the house and he's a heavy sleeper but I can't risk it.

What about doing it at home but alone? When everyone is out? If everything goes well you only need a couple of hours.
Yeah, the whole process sounds pretty noisy. I agree that it's a lot to risk.

I can't do it during the day because both of my parents work from home and even when they do go out for a couple of hours, my brother stays at home. I don't really have any opportunities.
i feel doing it in a hotel is really cruel tbh but if its the only place you can be certain of being alone i guess you just have to make do with what you got type thing
Yeah, I really don't like it but i think taking it when my parents are asleep is too risky.

B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
i'm going to use an airbnb whole-home rental. i don't want the cleaning crew of a hotel to have to deal with my situation. i dont feel the same about a rental property, even if they use a management company

Reactions: jar-baby
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
i'm going to use an airbnb whole-home rental. i don't want the cleaning crew of a hotel to have to deal with my situation. i dont feel the same about a rental property, even if they use a management company
I would actually suggest the other way around. Use a large hotel from a major chain. They will have had this occur before and be better equipped to deal with the mess. They will probably even provide support for the individual that finds you.

That said, I'm truly sorry life's brought you to this decision. But i have to ask... Are you sure?

Last edited:
I

IdeationPenguin

Sep 9, 2023
I intend to use a hotel. My plan is to hang a curtain over the entrance, so it is all that can be seen at first when the door is opened. Then, I'll just just staple a note to the curtain in English and Spanish.

"Please, don't look. Just call the police. Suicide. I'm sorry for the trouble"

I figure that way, only the police have to see my body. It won't be pleasant for them either, but there aren't many ways to avoid ever being found.

• Informative
Reactions: experimentee, jar-baby, Letmedienow and 2 others
Madao

Madao

Certified MADAO (She/her)
Mar 30, 2023
I intend to use a hotel. My plan is to hang a curtain over the entrance, so it is all that can be seen at first when the door is opened. Then, I'll just just staple a note to the curtain in English and Spanish.
Just the information alone that someone died in the room you were staying in can be enough to really jar someone. I'd recommend doing it while your parent's aren't home? While you are alone? That would solve the problem right?

Reactions: Letmedienow
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
If you absolutely cannot do it at home, a hotel, AirBnB, or motel is the only safe other option. You definitely need some hours to not be found, and you are right to worry about waking up your household with the noises you may make.

Ultimately it's up to you to decide if it's worth the risk.

B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
May I ask why?
sure. i know a hotel will have been through it before, but it's still going to be a problem for the underpaid/undocumented wage slaves who are just trying to get through their day.

if there's some rich prick leveraged enough to have multiple homes and speculate being able to rent them out (again, possibly using a management company), fuck that person. it may be the same wage slave starting the wheels in motion, but maybe some local regs cause some problems for the property owner. maybe they're renting a property and they aren't allowed to. maybe it causes some headache and paperwork and disclosures. idk. housing shouldn't be a financial commodity.

Reactions: goblin99
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I was definitely thinking about doing it in a hotel but would put a sign at the front of the room upon opening door telling staff, Do not enter. Call police.

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Until recently I figured I'd ctb in my room but after reading accounts of SN suicides, I've become concerned over the amount of noise I'd make. I would put a fan on and do it while my parents are asleep; however, my mother is a light sleeper and an insomniac, and my room is in the centre of the house. I'm worried that the noise I'd make while vomiting would wake her up. Failing and having my parents know would make my life a million times worse than it is now.

If I got dropped off at uni in the morning I could take an Uber to a nearby hotel and do it there. But I'm concerned about the ethicality of it. Firstly— I don't like the idea of traumatising a hotel housekeeper or negatively impacting the hotel's business. Second— the process will be a lot more unpleasant for my parents. They'd be panicking about my whereabouts for a day before finding out about my death and then, that it was a suicide. I think it would be a lot easier if they came to my room in the morning and found my body there. It'd save everyone a lot of trouble— the hotel staff, the police, my parents...

Does anyone have any advice regarding where the best place to do it would be?
Do it at the hotel. Stop giving so much f about the hotel and do it there. Why? Cause it is much safer for you. Also I would rather not traumatize my family by directly letting them see my body in their house and remembering it every second of their life, cause they have to live in it.

Reactions: huphup, dopaminedeath, d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and 2 others