• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

forgotihadschooltday

Aug 27, 2021
Hello
I am finally planning to CBT by Sep 3rd (When my SN will arrive ) but i am gonna do some stuff before to make sure it works.
1) I am reduce my diet throughout the week and trying to build up my resistance to gross stuff . I already am very resistant to vomits but since i am very young getting AE is very difficult and i dont have the money to get them either
2) I am increasing my consumption of almonds to about 20 a day since someone here suggested the phylactic acid in them would help with SN absorption
3) I am gonna test the SN by cutting myself and testing it with the blood or i will just try to use the diabetic syringes to get some blood and test
4) I am gonna dry fast 14 - 15 hours before the attempt
5) Even getting a strong antacid where i live is difficult so i am gonna use one of the OTC mix in water antacids to avoid suspicion of any kind
6) I have found paracetamol at my home so by the research i have done here looks like 1000mg should work 45 min before digestion of SN
7) Finally the concentration i am settling on is 30g in 50 ml lukewarm water and i will prepare 3 batches just in case i vomit .
8) If everything fails i still have my Amplifiers cord and i will just use that for partial Hanging
And another doubt i had does the temperature of the water affect the SN ? Room temp here is about 33 celsius but i want to make the water just warm enough that the SN gets easily mixed.
Doubts about my plan B (Partial Hanging)
I used my printer cord as a ligature and tied it around one of the water out lets of my water heater (since that is the most sturdy thing in my room) i sorta found my sweet spot just under my AA but when i actually attempted i didnt completely loos my consciousness but was very disoriented felt very dizzy slowly was losing feeling in my hands and i was not able to see straight , i stayed like this for approx 20 seconds but didnt black out completely . I didnt feel any extreme pressure in my head and it didnt feel like i was crushing my trachea. i am attaching the image of the ligature and the position in which it was attached .
Advice would be appreciated since i want to get my life over with but dont want to resort to extreme methods like jumping and plastic bags

InkedIMG20210829131320 LI

IMG20210829131309
IMG 20210829 131643
IMG 20210829 131616

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, thebigpigman and hʚll
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
hello. your sn plan seems ok to me. you doing 30 g because you weight a lot?
i don't know about hanging method, but i hope a peaceful passing for you and to be free from life.

Reactions: lobster salad and LetmeCTB566
Upvote 0
T

thebigpigman

Aug 28, 2021
Hello
I am finally planning to CBT by Sep 3rd (When my SN will arrive ) but i am gonna do some stuff before to make sure it works.
1) I am reduce my diet throughout the week and trying to build up my resistance to gross stuff . I already am very resistant to vomits but since i am very young getting AE is very difficult and i dont have the money to get them either
2) I am increasing my consumption of almonds to about 20 a day since someone here suggested the phylactic acid in them would help with SN absorption
3) I am gonna test the SN by cutting myself and testing it with the blood or i will just try to use the diabetic syringes to get some blood and test
4) I am gonna dry fast 14 - 15 hours before the attempt
5) Even getting a strong antacid where i live is difficult so i am gonna use one of the OTC mix in water antacids to avoid suspicion of any kind
6) I have found paracetamol at my home so by the research i have done here looks like 1000mg should work 45 min before digestion of SN
7) Finally the concentration i am settling on is 30g in 50 ml lukewarm water and i will prepare 3 batches just in case i vomit .
8) If everything fails i still have my Amplifiers cord and i will just use that for partial Hanging
And another doubt i had does the temperature of the water affect the SN ? Room temp here is about 33 celsius but i want to make the water just warm enough that the SN gets easily mixed.
Doubts about my plan B (Partial Hanging)
I used my printer cord as a ligature and tied it around one of the water out lets of my water heater (since that is the most sturdy thing in my room) i sorta found my sweet spot just under my AA but when i actually attempted i didnt completely loos my consciousness but was very disoriented felt very dizzy slowly was losing feeling in my hands and i was not able to see straight , i stayed like this for approx 20 seconds but didnt black out completely . I didnt feel any extreme pressure in my head and it didnt feel like i was crushing my trachea. i am attaching the image of the ligature and the position in which it was attached .
Advice would be appreciated since i want to get my life over with but dont want to resort to extreme methods like jumping and plastic bags

View attachment 72812

View attachment 72813
View attachment 72814
View attachment 72815
Why you take paracetamol? Its not mentioned in pph? Also pls share how you get SN?

Upvote 0
F

forgotihadschooltday

Aug 27, 2021
Why you take paracetamol? Its not mentioned in pph? Also pls share how you get SN?
Paracetamol to deal with the headaches , i live in India and here SN is not regulated since most people here just jump of buildings or hang themselves. so i can get of online shopping sites here.
hello. your sn plan seems ok to me. you doing 30 g because you weight a lot?
i don't know about hanging method, but i hope a peaceful passing for you and to be free from life.
30 mg to make sure i dont survive. i weigh 58 kgs and my height is 5feet 8 inches.

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566 and thebigpigman
Upvote 0
T

thebigpigman

Aug 28, 2021
Paracetamol to deal with the headaches , i live in India and here SN is not regulated since most people here just jump of buildings or hang themselves. so i can get of online shopping sites here.

30 mg to make sure i dont survive. i weigh 58 kgs and my height is 5feet 8 inches.
Pls man share the online shop. Pls I live in India too

Upvote 0
F

forgotihadschooltday

Aug 27, 2021
Please name the site. Also the seller name. If you get their phone number it will very good for me. I am struggling for days.

You haven't yet got it?
order is still in transit i have placed and paid for it. it says it will arrive by 2nd september

Upvote 0
F

forgotihadschooltday

Aug 27, 2021
If you can pm me it would be great I am actually interested from where you would buy?

Purity isn't mentioned in snapdeal

Purity not mentioned bro
i know it isnt but on their other product sites it says its 97% and like i mentioned in post i will also test its purity once its arrives.

Reactions: thebigpigman
Upvote 0
T

thebigpigman

Aug 28, 2021

You can also take crocin pain relief it has 650 paracetamol and caffeine which helps in headache. Thanks

Upvote 0