CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ye rly how all awfl wrdl awfl species no have any no have peace, wat do stay this grbg life rot etc yes ask how ctb ,no want stay this nobod hlp nobod mthd ,all mttr leave planet, no want Stay this 100% have mthd do now, try srch srch no see any thing wat do no know. Yea rly no want stay wrld even if have any do this all temp this die dtriort bttr now ctb no wait 2mro no wait any. Ctb how ctb how ctb how ctb how ctb how ctb how ctb how ctb how ctb how ctb how ctb how ;

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Rack.-, myusername890 and 13 others
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Umm.. there are far too many possibilities to mention. If you haven't found any, then you simply haven't really looked. Nobody is going to tell you what to do, that's for you to decide.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Do you have a gas stove, by any chance?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
It seems like a horrible and terrifying situation to be mentally or physically unable to do CTB. All that is left in this situation are desperate actions. I think you can ask someone close to you to help with the ctb, but this is a crime in most countries and the person will probably deny it.

• Hugs
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I am sorry you're suffering and have no simple method for CTB… of course there are plenty of methods but it's dependent on so many variables it's hard to even list all of them. I hope you find happiness OP, sorry the world has been so unfair to you.

• Hugs
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Umm.. there are far too many possibilities to mention. If you haven't found any, then you simply haven't really looked. Nobody is going to tell you what to do, that's for you to decide.
" Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc "

Reactions: CHA0S, nerve and Aisley
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Animals, then.
Shit. That was almost a method.
Still, I have to think that something is possible with this.

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It just sounds like a nightmare situation you are in. I'm assuming you have looked at the sticky threads here and read through the discussion of different methods? I'm assuming that you aren't able to do any of them by yourself?

In which case- I imagine ideally you need the assistance of your family and/ or a medical professional to apply for assisted suicide. It must be plainly obvious you have debhilitating health issues that prevent you from having any quality of life. Have you contacted your doctor about this? If I were you- that's the course I would take- if it's impossible for you to CTB on your own and your family won't help you. I'm sorry though. Your life sounds like a living hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
It just sounds like a nightmare situation you are in. I'm assuming you have looked at the sticky threads here and read through the discussion of different methods? I'm assuming that you aren't able to do any of them by yourself?

N sn no have, n2 cmplct, othr no peace hang etc
In which case- I imagine ideally you need the assistance of your family and/ or a medical professional to apply for assisted suicide. It must be plainly obvious you have debhilitating health issues that prevent you from having any quality of life. Have you contacted your doctor about this? If I were you- that's the course I would take- if it's impossible for you to CTB on your own and your family won't help you. I'm sorry though. Your life sounds like a living hell.
No able all stonage no hlp. All Stonage no peace ctb

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Forever Sleep and Aisley