• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lolcowalert

lolcowalert

❤️ 🐕 🧼
Sep 16, 2023
i cannot get sn so thats completely off the table. there is a parkade that has 5 floors i think around 8 feet each, i may jump off that. ive tried to ctb by my wrists but that failed. i could hang myseld but im unaware if i could find a spot. mainly focused on jumping

Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
Chara believe you may find the following sources about jumping useful.

Chara personally do not know much about jumping, but from what others have said, you want a height of at least two hundred feet. Forty feet sounds like a bad idea. None of your options sound good honestly. Sorry.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and lolcowalert
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really so horrible how it's this difficult to die, I hate how there isn't a more straightforward way to just permanently leave this existence in peace. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for.

Reactions: lolcowalert