• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
I want to do CTB today or tommorow, but I am afraid, I think to take huge doses of pregabalin to put it down, do you think it gonna work? I am hesitating about it but other factors in my life are making me to do this, but I don't want to leave certain people in my life

demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
I want to do CTB today or tommorow, but I am afraid, I think to take huge doses of pregabalin to put it down, do you think it gonna work? I am hesitating about it but other factors in my life are making me to do this, but I don't want to leave certain people in my life
Well, I hope I`m not late and I hope to see your answer. I am in kinda similar position as you. I find it pretty funny that there`s a lot of people who`s like me. I just wanna question you. Who are these people? Would you tell me if you don`t mind?

And I`m sorry that I couldn`t tell any advice bout ctb.

itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
I guess it'll depend on your method. Pregabs are awesome for anxiety, however if your chosen method is one that involves preventing vomiting I'd limit the amount you take to lessen the risk of vomiting.

It sounds like you're doing this on an impulse, I'm in no position to advise what is best. However personally, I would hold back if I felt that way.. I'm slowly conditioning my close ones to accept I won't be forced to live in this society & also reminding them we naturally put too much emphasis on death.

Only you know what is best, planning is always key, it gives you time, prevents mistakes & allows you to come to terms with it.
If your goal is the leave this earth, what happens between now and then doesn't matter as the end result is only going to affect those around you.
It's a permanent solution for yourself, I honestly wouldn't rush at all..

• Love
Reactions: RadiantNumber