• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kate_rd

kate_rd

Mar 26, 2020
Does anyone know how reliable this method is? Or any other reliable method would be great :) Im planning to take:
28 x 72mg Concerta XL (Methylphenidate)
28 x 25mg Amitriptyline
28 x 25mg Promethazine

I just want a quick, simple way to ctb. Theres a high chance of me being found as I still live with my parents. I tried ordering SN in February but it still hasn't arrived, I'm worried its been stopped. online says its dispatched, I'm worried its been delayed through customs or something. I don't want to risk prolonging anything

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
Concerta is a long acting variant of Methylphenidate. I don't know if that's going to give you the immediate results you are looking for.

Reactions: kate_rd
kate_rd

kate_rd

Mar 26, 2020
Concerta is a long acting variant of Methylphenidate. I don't know if that's going to give you the immediate results you are looking for.

yes, but it all kicks in within 8 hours. I took it previously and failed, but I did flatline TWICE! I was in resus for 14 hours and majors for 20. my heart rate went as high as 204, it was pretty horrible and I hallucinated Giant teddy bears with blue and pink bows? do you know of anyway to speed up the process and is it enough?

S

SNOB

Apr 7, 2020
If u did it before and failed its probably not the best idea

Did you have any lasting damage?

A few years ago I took a few handfuls of tramadol amitriptyline and concerta, I had a fit and woke up with a broken nose in a puddle of piss hahah made me feel worse

Reactions: Quarky00 and kate_rd
kate_rd

kate_rd

Mar 26, 2020
If u did it before and failed its probably not the best idea

Did you have any lasting damage?

A few years ago I took a few handfuls of tramadol amitriptyline and concerta, I had a fit and woke up with a broken nose in a puddle of piss hahah made me feel worse

I think the reason it failed last time was because I was living in supported accommodation and was found within 15 minutes, I still flat-lined even being found so quick, considering its a prolonged release tablet. this time I'm living with family but I'm going to a quiet place so I won't be disturbed. yeah hahaha its not a nice way to go but I figure what's a bit of pain before?

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Can i ask why that particular drug combination and dosage?
Thanks

kate_rd

kate_rd

Mar 26, 2020
Can i ask why that particular drug combination and dosage?
Thanks

They're just the easiest medications for me to get hold of, not a lot of options for me. if you have any that would be great :)

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
They're just the easiest medications for me to get hold of, not a lot of options for me. if you have any that would be great :)
no worries just wouldn't want you to go through a painful experience that might not work.
My first choice is the amitryptyline cocktail and i have the required amount and benzos etc. About 8 gms of amitriptyline is considered lethal and relatively peaceful. I dont think it would suit your needs though as its quite a slow process.

Reactions: enjolras, Quarky00 and kate_rd
kate_rd

kate_rd

Mar 26, 2020
no worries just wouldn't want you to go through a painful experience that might not work.
My first choice is the amitryptyline cocktail and i have the required amount and benzos etc. About 8 gms of amitriptyline is considered lethal and relatively peaceful. I dont think it would suit your needs though as its quite a slow process.

I'm just praying it does, I can't afford to make any mistakes. yeah I'm probably just gonna stick with my plan so far, thank you

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Mm80
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
In terms of amitriptyline on its own, the PPH says to take about 10g.
28 x 25mg = 700mg = 0.7g
So in that respect, you would seem to be taking way too little.
However, I obviously don't know how much the other things you are taking would help.....

The PPH also advises not being found for 24 hours, so it sounds like a slow process (as someone stated above), but again, your combination may be different.

Perhaps you already have a good handle on your method.....
Would it perhaps be worth stockpiling for a bit longer, to get higher amounts ?

Which country are you in ?
Perhaps you should place another SN order...

To get a general overview of methods, you might also want to refer to the peaceful pill handbook :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/
On the very last page is a "summary table" that can be useful.

Reactions: Quarky00 and kate_rd
kate_rd

kate_rd

Mar 26, 2020
In terms of amitriptyline on its own, the PPH says to take about 10g.
28 x 25mg = 700mg = 0.7g
So in that respect, you would seem to be taking way too little.
However, I obviously don't know how much the other things you are taking would help.....

The PPH also advises not being found for 24 hours, so it sounds like a slow process (as someone stated above), but again, your combination may be different.

Perhaps you already have a good handle on your method.....
Would it perhaps be worth stockpiling for a bit longer, to get higher amounts ?

Which country are you in ?
Perhaps you should place another SN order...

To get a general overview of methods, you might also want to refer to the peaceful pill handbook :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/
On the very last page is a "summary table" that can be useful.

I know but Its impossible for me to get hold of anymore with this lockdown, it would mean waiting 30 days more but I suppose I could wait longer. Im relying mainly on the Concerta, I have flatlined on it before if it wasn't for the fact id been found and took to hospital so soon, it probably would of worked. ive got a bad heart anyway so it shouldn't take much.
Im in England, restrictions here are tough and I'm not actually sure if its even legal. I cant find anywhere in my country willing to sell to me, I have to be part of a business association things like that. Ive also ran out of money till next Friday and I'm not sure if it could be delivered right now
Thanks for the tips and advice :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
28 x 72mg Concerta XL (Methylphenidate)
28 x 25mg Amitriptyline
Convulsions & vomiting , should be violent , temp coma , death is not likely . If you live with others this may be noisy ..

Reactions: Mm80 and kate_rd
kate_rd

kate_rd

Mar 26, 2020
Convulsions & vomiting , should be violent , temp coma , death is not likely . If you live with others this may be noisy ..

Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to change my method or add extra pills, I'm skint so I'll probably have to wait. I live with my family so I'm going to basically the middle of nowhere, I don't want my family to find me

Reactions: Quarky00
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I was doing some general googling on methylphenidate.
The amount you were going to take (about 2g in total) certainly sounds like a lot....
It may be enough, but I don't know, and can't be sure since I couldn't find any "high quality" data...
Also, the "time release" / "extended release" is a concern (ideally you don't want timed release).
But then again, you used it before, and it did seem fairly lethal....

In terms of "tried and tested" methods, SN may be better.....

Reactions: kate_rd and enjolras
Timetodie90

Timetodie90

Spiritual but suicidal.
Mar 8, 2020
Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to change my method or add extra pills, I'm skint so I'll probably have to wait. I live with my family so I'm going to basically the middle of nowhere, I don't want my family to find me

I took about 800mg Amitriptyline.
700mg Promethazine.
90mg Codeine.
2 double Brandies.
Went to bed. I zonked out. However I was found 12 hours after taking it. Slavering completely out of it. I was taken to hospital. Horrible nightmares and hallucinations. Not for the faint hearted. However I did get Viral Myocarditis.
If I was to attempt to overdose again I would definitely increase what I took and do it out of the way. I have my own place but I could be found still. So going to the middle of nowhere is what I would probably do. I almost caught the bus but didn't. Now the crisis team are involved so looks like I have to wait a little longer. This was my first proper attempt. I'm in England too.

Reactions: kate_rd