makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
We should create a Church of CTB. For normals we could tell them we worship Christ The Blessed. You and I dear reader know what ctb means to us. We could have sermons where the Reverend would discuss why life sux and won't get better. I can see it now, "Does your life suck brothers and sisters?" The congregation says "Hell Yes!" The Reverend says "This is why all of us must ctb!" The congregation says "Damn Right, and AMEN"! The church choir could then begin singing "Highway to Hell". Next the good Reverend could introduce two young people who have helped two of our members to ctb."Billy will you and Linda tell us how you have helped other members ctb?" Billy says " Mrs Wilson couldn't figure out how to get sn. So I bought some repackaged it as a fungicide for plants. I sent it in the mail last week. Now she has ctb." The Reverend then asks Linda how did you help another ctb? Linda reply," Mr. Smith just couldn't get his electric radio to fall into the bath tub with him. So I bought some hair conditioner, we dropped a big splotch of it where he was his elec

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake, 1000winds and IchigoYozora
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
There is a Church of Euthanasia already. Nice try though.

Reactions: Venessolotic
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Sign me up now! Billy and Linda come on over!

M

Muach

Jan 28, 2022
You are a visionary.
But the place the bus is heading to should be somewhere other than hell. Nor heaven. Figure out the place please. A freeland, neither God nor satan. We've dealt with both for a life time. Enough.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
You are a visionary.
But the place the bus is heading to should be somewhere other than hell. Nor heaven. Figure out the place please. A freeland, neither God nor satan. We've dealt with both for a life time. Enough.
We could bill the bus as going to an unknown territory or dimension. All faiths may ride this bus, as a bus stops at many destinations!

Reactions: Muach
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
We should create a Church of CTB. For normals we could tell them we worship Christ The Blessed. You and I dear reader know what ctb means to us. We could have sermons where the Reverend would discuss why life sux and won't get better. I can see it now, "Does your life suck brothers and sisters?" The congregation says "Hell Yes!" The Reverend says "This is why all of us must ctb!" The congregation says "Damn Right, and AMEN"! The church choir could then begin singing "Highway to Hell". Next the good Reverend could introduce two young people who have helped two of our members to ctb."Billy will you and Linda tell us how you have helped other members ctb?" Billy says " Mrs Wilson couldn't figure out how to get sn. So I bought some repackaged it as a fungicide for plants. I sent it in the mail last week. Now she has ctb." The Reverend then asks Linda how did you help another ctb? Linda reply," Mr. Smith just couldn't get his electric radio to fall into the bath tub with him. So I bought some hair conditioner, we dropped a big splotch of it where he was his elec
There was one... The pastor name was Jim Jones.

• Informative
Reactions: Muach