• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
When I share that my suicide won't just be for my sake, suddenly some people aren't very pro choice on here. Yes my main reason is that I don't want to be alive at all, no reason or desire to live. However, I must also do it more urgently to protect and save others.
Why is that a bad thing ? Why can't my final act also be a good deed ?
I don't understand why people think that makes me mentally ill (i'm not and multiple professionals agreed) and suddenly become experts to diagnose me. It is still my choice but a choice that also benefits others. That's a good thing so I don't get why people try to talk me out of it yet claim to be pro choice.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, divinemistress36, Yuki_03 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I just don't believe it's worth discussing it with those who don't and won't even try to understand as after all suicide is an individual decision. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find peace eventually.

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21, ijustwishtodie and timetodie24
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Of course there can be ctb for others, but most people are against ctb caused by others, like a forced one. Ctb should always be your choice, affected or not by the state others. But that never makes it selfish.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I'm assuming you are referring to your previous thread. Wanting to ctb for others has nothing to do with it. This statement
Idk who exactly but someone or something has been taking control of my mind and my life for a while . It put the message in my mind.
does not show rational thought.

People are not "pro life" towards you. People are trying to get you the help you need in order to return to rational thinking.

Reactions: set0553, Ash and AdamOndiAhman
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
Thank you @FuneralCry for your understanding

I understand @Yuki_03 . I'm not being forced in my case. I have a choice. I wanted to do it long before this but now I can also choose to do it to protect others or choose for others to come to harm instead

@Forveleth just because you or others don't understand doesn't make it irrational. To be fair, I would have found it difficult to understood until i started getting messages. But many people are victims of mind control. I am of sound mind (professionals agree), I have capacity and have weighed up the evidence , and pros and cons of any decisions. This shows rational thinking.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds