• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
im addicted to cutting myself and i was wondering if slitting ur wrists for CTB is worth it and how it would feel? i know it would genuinely feel painful cutting that deep but ive always loved cutting myself- so i cant tell if i would hate it or enjoy it as a method of CTB.

M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
I'm not gonna say don't do it. Just be sure to take a lot of blood thinners so you don't clot out and stop bleeding before you die

• Informative
Reactions: username8888 and imonadeadline
M

misthios2040

Sep 20, 2023
I'm not doctor so I'm just going to qoute webmd;

"
Blood thinners are medicines that help blood flow smoothly through your veins and arteries. They keep blood clots from forming or getting bigger. They're used to treat some types of heart disease and heart defects, along with other conditions that could raise your risk of forming dangerous clots.

These drugs help protect against heart attacks and strokes. But they also come with risks: For example, they'll cause you to bleed more than usual if you cut yourself.

The lifesaving benefits of these drugs often outweigh the potential dangers. But it's important to learn about both before you start taking them."

here is a list of blood thinner medications

Types of Blood Thinners

There are two. The first is called anticoagulants. These keep your blood from clotting or turning into solid clumps of cells that stick together. Most come in pill form, but some are given as a shot or as an IV through one of your veins. Some of the more widely known anticoagulants include:

• Apixaban (Eliquis)
  • Dabigatran(Pradaxa)
  • Dalteparin(Fragmin)
  • Edoxaban (Savaysa)
  • Enoxaparin (Lovenox)
  • Fondaparinux(Arixtra)
  • Heparin (Innohep)
  • Rivaroxaban (Xarelto)
  • Warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven)
The second class of blood thinners is called antiplatelets. These target tiny particles in the blood called platelets. They come in pill form and include:

• Aspirin
  • Cilostazol
  • Clopidogrel (Plavix)
  • Dipyridamole (Persantine)
  • Eptifibatide (Integrilin)
  • Prasugrel (Effient)
  • Ticagrelor (Brilinta)
  • Tirofiban (Aggrastat)
  • Vorapaxar (Zontivity)
this is the link to the webmd article I used to get this information: https://www.webmd.com/dvt/dvt-treatment-tips-for-taking-heparin-and-warfarin-safely

You can use rodent killers they contain blood thinners in them:
"here are many different active ingredients registered as rodenticides in the United States. They can be grouped together according to how they work. Many rodenticides stop normal blood clotting; these are called anticoagulants. Bromadiolone, chlorophacinone, difethialone, brodifacoum, and warfarin are all anticoagulants. There are a number of rodenticides that are not anticoagulants, and these work in different ways. This fact sheet will discuss zinc phosphide, bromethalin, cholecalciferol, and strychnine."

This is the link to the source that can provide better information about rodent killing chemicals: http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/rod...top normal blood,these work in different ways.

They are pretty cheap and you can buy them over the counter. Make sure they have these two active ingredients in them. Warfarin and Bromadiolone. These two chemicals prevent your blood from clotting.

Warfarin is a medication that belongs to a class of drugs known as anticoagulants or blood thinners. It's commonly used to prevent blood clots that could potentially lead to conditions like strokes, heart attacks, or deep vein thrombosis (DVT).

Warfarin works by inhibiting the body's ability to form blood clots by interfering with the body's ability to use vitamin K, which is necessary for blood clotting. It's often prescribed to individuals with conditions that predispose them to clot formation, such as atrial fibrillation, artificial heart valves, or individuals who have had a blood clot in the past.

However, it's important to note that warfarin requires careful monitoring as its effects can be affected by various factors, including diet, other medications, and individual differences. Regular monitoring of blood levels and dose adjustments are often necessary to maintain the medication's effectiveness while minimizing the risk of bleeding complications.

• Informative
Reactions: Meditation guide and lyiu
lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
I'm not doctor so I'm just going to qoute webmd;

"
Blood thinners are medicines that help blood flow smoothly through your veins and arteries. They keep blood clots from forming or getting bigger. They're used to treat some types of heart disease and heart defects, along with other conditions that could raise your risk of forming dangerous clots.

These drugs help protect against heart attacks and strokes. But they also come with risks: For example, they'll cause you to bleed more than usual if you cut yourself.

The lifesaving benefits of these drugs often outweigh the potential dangers. But it's important to learn about both before you start taking them."

here is a list of blood thinner medications

Types of Blood Thinners

There are two. The first is called anticoagulants. These keep your blood from clotting or turning into solid clumps of cells that stick together. Most come in pill form, but some are given as a shot or as an IV through one of your veins. Some of the more widely known anticoagulants include:

• Apixaban (Eliquis)
  • Dabigatran(Pradaxa)
  • Dalteparin(Fragmin)
  • Edoxaban (Savaysa)
  • Enoxaparin (Lovenox)
  • Fondaparinux(Arixtra)
  • Heparin (Innohep)
  • Rivaroxaban (Xarelto)
  • Warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven)
The second class of blood thinners is called antiplatelets. These target tiny particles in the blood called platelets. They come in pill form and include:

• Aspirin
  • Cilostazol
  • Clopidogrel (Plavix)
  • Dipyridamole (Persantine)
  • Eptifibatide (Integrilin)
  • Prasugrel (Effient)
  • Ticagrelor (Brilinta)
  • Tirofiban (Aggrastat)
  • Vorapaxar (Zontivity)
this is the link to the webmd article I used to get this information: https://www.webmd.com/dvt/dvt-treatment-tips-for-taking-heparin-and-warfarin-safely

You can use rodent killers they contain blood thinners in them:
"here are many different active ingredients registered as rodenticides in the United States. They can be grouped together according to how they work. Many rodenticides stop normal blood clotting; these are called anticoagulants. Bromadiolone, chlorophacinone, difethialone, brodifacoum, and warfarin are all anticoagulants. There are a number of rodenticides that are not anticoagulants, and these work in different ways. This fact sheet will discuss zinc phosphide, bromethalin, cholecalciferol, and strychnine."

This is the link to the source that can provide better information about rodent killing chemicals: http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/rodenticides.html#:~:text=Many rodenticides stop normal blood,these work in different ways.

They are pretty cheap and you can buy them over the counter. Make sure they have these two active ingredients in them. Warfarin and Bromadiolone. These two chemicals prevent your blood from clotting.

Warfarin is a medication that belongs to a class of drugs known as anticoagulants or blood thinners. It's commonly used to prevent blood clots that could potentially lead to conditions like strokes, heart attacks, or deep vein thrombosis (DVT).

Warfarin works by inhibiting the body's ability to form blood clots by interfering with the body's ability to use vitamin K, which is necessary for blood clotting. It's often prescribed to individuals with conditions that predispose them to clot formation, such as atrial fibrillation, artificial heart valves, or individuals who have had a blood clot in the past.

However, it's important to note that warfarin requires careful monitoring as its effects can be affected by various factors, including diet, other medications, and individual differences. Regular monitoring of blood levels and dose adjustments are often necessary to maintain the medication's effectiveness while minimizing the risk of bleeding complications.
thanks- so if my blood clots then that means i will stop bleeding out?? and these are supposed to make the blood run smoothly so i just keep bleeding?

M

misthios2040

Sep 20, 2023
Yes, blood thinners prevent blood clots from forming so you will bleed out and most likely die.

• Love
Reactions: username8888 and lyiu
B

Bodydysmorphia34

-
Oct 31, 2023
I've read cutting is not a good method since it takes a lot of time and is painful.. your survival instinct might kick in or you might get caught in the process.. just to give a warning.

Reactions: DeathPaloma and lyiu
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
depends on how deep you usually go? if you're familiar with terms like styro, beans, fascia etc i'd say ur ready but if you only cut down to epidermis, maybe rethink a little cus it takes a bit of practice

Reactions: lyiu
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
This is the method that I have chosen also. I found some blood thinners called Garlique Idk if they'd have them where you live. They have no taste nor smell and I'm big one taste.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyStarrySky and lyiu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
From what I'm aware that method sounds unreliable, I read it had a less than 2% success rate, it sounds like more of a self harm method to me but if people wish to attempt it then that's their choice.

Reactions: Meditation guide and kilowatt
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
Wow, I am amazed how some people can get addicted to cutting themselves. It's way complicated and painful process for me. I rather starve to death if I had really no option.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
There is a right way and a wrong way. The wrong way can slice through nerves and tendons to the point your ability to use your hands is compromised. So you need a surgeons knowledge of where and where not to cut. Just slicing across your wrists is possibly going to hit nerves and tendons.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
I mean cutting kind of reeks to kill yourself. Hurts a lot and stuff. If you go for it, the above advice is useful.

Have you thought about something more painless or is the pain not a biggie for you?

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
it's very difficult to do trust me i've tried. if you are going to do it get a knife like a hunter knife just something that can cut deep. i don't recommend this due to experience but i wish you luck and peace.

peachchildtenshi

peachchildtenshi

life
Apr 6, 2023
I wouldnt recommend others to ctb by slitting their wrists as they are very painful and would likely not even be close to peaceful. You are likely to just hurt yourself and that would just be a complete waste.
And it would be really hard to do so considering an average individual SI are strong enough to avoid you doing so leading to a really really low percentage of death.

Sincerely, someone who cuts their wrists daily because im fucking addicted.
To add on, I have read a couple of articles stating that yes it is indeed possible to CTB but it would be extremely hard & painful because
one, you are fighting against yourself(si)
two, It is extremely painful(extremely.) and you will have to let yourself bleed out for some time
three, if it fails, you are left with a wrist that barely functions.
I self harm not because i want to kill myself but because I deserve it and the feeling afterwards just gives me comfort.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lyiu