losersclub

losersclub

May 25, 2024
This might be a bit insane, but I think want to CTB by means of slitting my wrists. I don't know how else I could, considering I can't get my hands on any SN or use any other physical methods of CTBing. The only reason I don't want to use this method is because I never want my mom to find me in that state, I think it would break her. If I survive somehow, I have to live the rest of my life in shame and locked up probably. However this is the only method Im not afraid to try, as I have experience (what a weird way to put it), and it brings a weird sense of comfort, I don't know how to explain it.

I most probably won't go through with this method, but let me know if this seems like a do-able option or if its unrealistic. I cannot attempt and fail if I use this method.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
This method is not lethal. Worst that will happen is you fuck up your nerves and mobility. You won't be able to bleed out long before clotting.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Unlikely to work, more trouble than it's worth, and something you might have to make a cover story for. Sorry mate.