• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
There are all kinds of reports about kids and young people dying from huffing or sniffing inhalants such as gasoline, glue, paint etc. It's called Sudden Sniffing Death Syndrome causing respiratory failure and/or heart arrhythmias. Sounds ridiculous and I'm sure it's alarmist reporting about "dumb kids these days" and probably just rare, but... it kind of makes me want to experiment, lol.

Are there are any statistics about how often death occurs from inhalants? I read one article saying 22% of those who got Sudden Sniffing Death Syndrome were first time huffers.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
The key here is "sudden". Any cause of death that includes sudden in it (sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), sudden cardiac arrest, etc) is unpredictable. There are common factors that cause them to be grouped together as one cause of death, but not enough factors to explain who will and won't die from it. That's where sudden gets dropped in. You could try it, but that doesn't mean you'll die. There are a lot of health issues associated with sniffing, so if you're not one of the lucky ones who gets hit by the "suddenness", then you're playing with fire.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
so if you're not one of the lucky ones who gets hit by the "suddenness", then you're playing with fire.
Yeah, sometimes literally playing with fire (flammable inhalants), lol