• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

__noknok

Mar 1, 2023
Coming up with a concrete plan on a whim. Open to suggestions.

I live in Canada so I have no reasonable access to firearms unfortunately. I also have basically 0 privacy in my house for most of the day so I've been playing with the idea of booking a night or 2 at a hotel and dedicating those days to chilling in a nice hotel room before roping.

Some things to consider:
  • Would you recommend partial or full suspension? I imagine partial suspension would be easier in a hotel room. How do you reckon I set up the ligature?
  • Obviously it'd be pretty traumatizing for an unsuspecting hotel worker to find a corpse. What are some good ways to mitigate this? I was thinking I could cover my face with a mask or pillow case and maybe write a warning note to put at the entrance. Alternatively, if you have suggestions for a better place to ctb I'm open to ideas.
  • I don't really want to poop myself lol. I know it's unavoidable but are there ways to mitigate the mess? I was thinking I could purchase some adult diapers before I go.
  • Would preferably want to die in a way so my body is presentable in a funeral. With hanging. Will my skin still be noticeably discolored if I'm darker skinned?
  • Dealing with SI. This will be my first real attempt so I'm sure SI will be in full force. Any tips for dealing with it?
Would appreciate any advice, general thoughts or links to resources. Ty

drearysunrise

drearysunrise

Feb 3, 2024
For your question about the hotel workers: I think if I were to ctb in a hotel room, I would try to create a partition out of a bedsheet held up with some tape (or maybe command strips/clothespins if that's not stable) to block the whole view of the scene from the entrance. Then put a warning note on the front of that. A lot of hotel rooms have a narrow entryway that I think would work well for it. I think the darkness of covering my face with a mask while attempting would trigger too much SI.

Speaking of, I do imagine it would be difficult to find something in a standard hotel room that could support your full body weight. I've seen a general consensus that it takes a lot more of a battle against SI to complete partial since it's easier to just move out of your position :( I have seen people practice in short bursts to get used to the sensation leading up to their ctb date. It might be helpful to try if you were able to book a room on a separate night ahead of time (since practicing at home doesn't sound like an option).

I hope that whatever you plan goes well for you, best wishes

Reactions: __noknok
Upvote 0