• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
Maxresdefault 20
Obviously, a joke. But is there any other bacteria or virus that would give a quite quick death? I guess injesting a poisonous mushroom is enough too, but very painful. Why is nature is weird? Hey, what about drinking a bottle of rum, taking benzos and an anti-emetic and THEN eating the mushroom? Compared to SN method, it could look like a bad camping trip gone wrong.

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
I don't think trying any disease is a good method

Reactions: myusername890, Forveleth, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
Ebola is the fastest I can think of. It takes 2 or 3 weeks for the first symptoms to appear and, after that, it's just a few days until it's over if you don't get help. And even with help there's a good chance it's goodbye! Unfortunately, it'll some really horrible last days.

Reactions: Forveleth
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I think anthrax is also fast, but most of the viruses that could kill you fast enough is under serious control of WHO and governments.
Otherwise, we all would have found peace already.

Poisonous mushroom is one thing, but it is hard to find the right one. I think that's the barrier with the mushroom method.
I assume if you take the pain meds or sedatives, it would ease you the pain.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Rabies… but it can take a bit of time to kick in; it is 99.9% fatal if not treated

Reactions: Forveleth, sugarh1gh and Yeet_Me_Away
Yeet_Me_Away

Yeet_Me_Away

May 19, 2024
Rabies… but it can take a bit of time to kick in; it is 99.9% fatal if not treated
I have a (unreliable methods) list including animals I would fuck around with to help me find death 😂

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
I have a (unreliable methods) list including animals I would fuck around with to help me find death 😂
Maybe getting trampled by a herd of bison 🤣😂
Thought of it too. But horrific (like, not even being able to swallow water despite wanting/needing to). I saw a video of it.
Except cardiac arrest which I pray for every day before bed

Reactions: Yeet_Me_Away
Neon Grave

Neon Grave

AuDHD, trying my best.
Apr 6, 2023
Diseases and illnesses are not at all pleasant ways to go. You'd be much better off picking something tried and true from the resources.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
Getting heart failure in your sleep(?) your heart can stop beating while you're asleep. Sounds peaceful to me but there's no way to make sure it happens. Most of these incidents are unexpected

Reactions: fleetingnight
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Ebola is the fastest I can think of. It takes 2 or 3 weeks for the first symptoms to appear and, after that, it's just a few days until it's over if you don't get help. And even with help there's a good chance it's goodbye! Unfortunately, it'll some really horrible last days.
Yeah I once heard a virologist say his nightmare would be a slow killing version of Ebola since it kills so fast that it somewhat minimizes spread. Shits a scarier thought than any horror movie I've seen.

A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
Yeah I once heard a virologist say his nightmare would be a slow killing version of Ebola since it kills so fast that it somewhat minimizes spread. Shits a scarier thought than any horror movie I've seen.

It's not a very effective virus because it kills so fast, it hardly ever leaves isolated populations in Africa. If it ever evolves to cause slower deaths, it'll be a nightmare! Those thinking covid was bad... covid is harmless compared to a ebola pandemic!

Reactions: Forveleth and LaughingGoat
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
You won't die instantly with TB positive just FyI

Reactions: fleetingnight
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Was about to throw hands lol glad you know it don't work that way.

Trying to die from contracting a disease is like taking a gamble on your life with near certain chance of suffering along the way no matter the outcome.

If you wanna leave living up to chance you might as well just play Russian roulette

• Yay!
Reactions: Forveleth and fleetingnight
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
Except cardiac arrest which I pray for every day before bed
Was about to throw hands lol glad you know it don't work that way.

Trying to die from contracting a disease is like taking a gamble on your life with near certain chance of suffering along the way no matter the outcome.

If you wanna leave living up to chance you might as well just play Russian roulette
Yeah, boy do I wish I could play Russian roulette though. Like in the movie Deer Hunter. After watching it I felt like Nicky. I actually thought about going to a south east Asian country I have travelled to before, and buy an illegal firearm there and go out like Nicky in that movie.