Votes: 12 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 70.0%

• Total voters
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I am adult now, but the main reason i CTB is because of my parents how the treat me as a child and abused me it effected my whole life to the point where i don't have a choice/hope and NEED CTB. Anyone know what i mean? I really wish i talked with a teacher or someone about it i maybe would be happy and normal. I hate my parents.

Reactions: NoOneKnows, letmeseethedeath, Marawa and 1 other person
W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019
I can relate, it's as if a person never had it's own life to lead, but inherited other people's problems,
and eventually making them even greater. like in the philip larkin 'This be the verse' song

Last edited:
Reactions: fisil
O

Olach

Student
Feb 4, 2019
I am adult now, but the main reason i CTB is because of my parents how the treat me as a child and abused me it effected my whole life to the point where i don't have a choice/hope and NEED CTB. Anyone know what i mean? I really wish i talked with a teacher or someone about it i maybe would be happy and normal. I hate my parents.
Please, don't do any decisions based on emotions. Try to talk with psychologist, i tried and it helps. Even i had bad childhood, but through other people speaking with me about it has changed me. I don't have that much grief any more.
Best wishes

Reactions: Fenty(nal) and whatever1111
kyleq16

kyleq16

Mar 3, 2019
my life is controlled by my parents, that's why I wanna ctb there is no pint for me to live a life that I have little control over

U

Ukmale

Student
Sep 23, 2018
my life is controlled by my parents, that's why I wanna ctb there is no pint for me to live a life that I have little control over

If you are still a child of course they will control or at least have serious influence over your life. But as you get older you can move away to college or get a job and move out of their home.

Reactions: kyleq16, Marawa and Fenty(nal)
Fenty(nal)

Fenty(nal)

Tired.
Oct 18, 2018
I don't know your life but I went from asking a COP at 10 years old after a school assembly, "what do you do when your parents bully you?" (I still chokes me up sometimes) to having a semi loving relationship with them (I consider them friends). Shit happens, life throws you curveballs. I used to want to kill myself because of my parents, but now I'm only CTB if my health gets worse.

Reactions: Marawa
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
My mothers lack of affection makes me wanna end it. Never been there for me, called me stupid and how she was cursed to have such a dumb child while everyone else gets the smarter ones. Everything that happened to me or said to me was my fault. 100%. No doubt about it.
She actually believes this btw, not just to say it to me, many times I'd hear her say to others
"she is pretty dumb isnt' she, what can I do?"
"Eh, shes an idiot, born that way."
etc.

I still love her though.

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: NoOneKnows, Marawa and Kikoo Loool
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
My mothers lack of affection makes me wanna end it. Never been there for me, called me stupid and how she was cursed to have such a dumb child while everyone else gets the smarter ones. Everything that happened to me or said to me was my fault. 100%. No doubt about it.
She actually believes this btw, not just to say it to me, many times I'd hear her say to others
"she is pretty dumb isnt' she, what can I do?"
"Eh, shes an idiot, born that way."
etc.

I still love her though.
We are spirit sisters, if nothing else, cause I got the same damn mother to a tee.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
We are spirit sisters, if nothing else, cause I got the same damn mother to a tee.

Wow! Im genuinely sorry you've had to go thru that too ..
Ita horrible.
I get so envious how other daughters arw so close to their moms :notsure:
My coworkers talks all day.about how her and her mom go to salons
Clubs share feeling ams stuff etc
Like..thats something i can only dream of.

Reactions: Marawa
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
they do the same with me. hitting me, treating me like shit and now privating me of my sleep. they are so shit, so bastards. shitty egoists for made me born. I can't forgive them. They don't deserve to die, because I do. Im the only one who deserves to die.

Reactions: NoOneKnows and Marawa
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
Wow! Im genuinely sorry you've had to go thru that too ..
Ita horrible.
I get so envious how other daughters arw so close to their moms :notsure:
My coworkers talks all day.about how her and her mom go to salons
Clubs share feeling ams stuff etc
Like..thats something i can only dream of.
Me too. On top of all that I'm the black sheep, yet her biggest confidant. We never spoke 10 years, but after my divorce we reconnected-worse mistake of my life. She mocks my anxiety & panic attacks just cruel

Reactions: Cookiedough8956 and letmeseethedeath
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
How horrible :(
To even be at that position
But we love our mothers..well i certainly do..we cant just abandon them.

U prob thought it was a good idea to rekindle the bond
I do it to ...not big things..bu try to conversate here and there..alwyss ends up with her insulting me and putting me down and remindinh me of things i dont wanna.
Ah if my mom knew about my anxiety i wont hear the end of it...