Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Well this is getting highly repetitive at this point. Yes, this is another, yet another post where I say I am going to CTB tonight. I'm considering just CTB and just not posting about it and maybe you guys will eventually find out I died a few months from now, but I guess I feel like I want someone by myside when die. I have to die though, it is my destiny, and I will never give up trying until I get it (given it is a comfortable method :). But yeah, just wanted to say I failed last night but I'm trying again tonight. Doing partial suspension again, as always (but mixing up what drugs I take, gonna try to get myself out of it so much so I pass out inside the noose). I'm going to make my attempt at 12 o'clock. Love you guys and will miss you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Abaigh, Flump, highlyvolatile and 3 others
B

BillS

Mar 10, 2020
I hope you find peace.

Reactions: highlyvolatile, theguineapigking and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I wish you a safe and painless transition. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: theguineapigking
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Well this is getting highly repetitive at this point. Yes, this is another, yet another post where I say I am going to CTB tonight. I'm considering just CTB and just not posting about it and maybe you guys will eventually find out I died a few months from now, but I guess I feel like I want someone by myside when die. I have to die though, it is my destiny, and I will never give up trying until I get it (given it is a comfortable method :). But yeah, just wanted to say I failed last night but I'm trying again tonight. Doing partial suspension again, as always (but mixing up what drugs I take, gonna try to get myself out of it so much so I pass out inside the noose). I'm going to make my attempt at 12 o'clock. Love you guys and will miss you.

I'm truly sorry that it's come to this. I'm sure you've been suffering for a long time.

Don't ever feel bad about backing out or not succeeding. It can be really hard to get over the SI step of hanging.

I truly wish you luck and happiness. If you need to talk some more at all, I'm here for you.

Reactions: highlyvolatile and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
love you too and I hope you find peace and serenity.
I'm truly sorry that it's come to this. I'm sure you've been suffering for a long time.

Don't ever feel bad about backing out or not succeeding. It can be really hard to get over the SI step of hanging.

I truly wish you luck and happiness. If you need to talk some more at all, I'm here for you.
Yes I agree and I second this. I'm also here if you need.

Reactions: highlyvolatile and theguineapigking
error_ratio

error_ratio

Mar 4, 2020
Peace to you, Ryan.

Reactions: highlyvolatile and BlackPoppet
I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Hope you find peace.

Reactions: BlackPoppet
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
No worries about the repetitive postings. Heck if you fail tonight I would hope to hear from you tomorrow. Mixing drugs in with the partial at night is a recipe for eternal sleep for sure. If at first you don't succeed, try try again they say. I believe you will get what you want eventually if you practice persistence, although I am sorry it has come to this. Regardless of how this attempt goes we're here for ya.

Reactions: NoCoast and BlackPoppet
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I am not trying to encourage your CTB, but have you thought about trying a different method since partial hanging keeps failing?

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Bye guys
I am not trying to encourage your CTB, but have you thought about trying a different method since partial hanging keeps failing?
i have. I could jump but my jump site has too many issues involved (people passing by, narrow place to fall, accessabilty, etc) I don't have the materials for full suspension, so just partial suspension. Gonna get it sooner or later.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
may peace be with you my friend

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Bye guys

i have. I could jump but my jump site has too many issues involved (people passing by, narrow place to fall, accessabilty, etc) I don't have the materials for full suspension, so just partial suspension. Gonna get it sooner or later.
bye @Ryan.s I wish you a quick, painless and peaceful transition.

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
I hope you find peace. I know you've been trying to ctb for a while.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I hope it works out for you this time.

Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
I hope you have peace in your last moments or on whatever happens. My pms are open if you want to talk before u do it or anything. Much love. :heart: