• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Long story short I don't live alone so I can't ctb at home (my method of choice is SN). I'll need to stay at a local motel or hotel.

I'm still trying to think of a good excuse to tell my family. I'm practically hikikomori so I don't get out much. The best excuse I can come up with is a friend is visiting from out of town and I'm going to stay with them.

Another thing is will reception be suspicious of a young woman booking a room all by herself? Is a motel or hotel better? Should I splurge or go cheap? I'm planning on booking at 2 night stay wherever I decide.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Side-By-Side, cassxtho, Finding Sirius and 3 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
You're leaving us already?? 😭😭😭

Motel should be fine. Don't splurge. That way you can back out last minute and try another time of your choosing. They won't be suspicious, just dress and act like a travelling professional and they'll have zero suspicions

I hope you don't do it, I really do ❤️❤️❤️ we'll all miss you ❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: freedomcalls and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
You're leaving us already?? 😭😭😭

Motel should be fine. Don't splurge. That way you can back out last minute and try another time of your choosing. They won't be suspicious, just dress and act like a travelling professional and they'll have zero suspicions

I hope you don't do it, I really do ❤️❤️❤️ we'll all miss you ❤️❤️❤️
No I'm not leaving just yet don't worry! 💜 I'm in kind of a pre-planning stage. Preparing for the worst I suppose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, jodes2 and freedomcalls
F

freedomcalls

Student
Nov 9, 2022
Hotels won't think twice about a woman checking in alone…. I have done it often. It's a valid way to take time out for yourself even without plans to CTB

Deciding hotel or motel - go where you feel comfortable
I'd feel really self conscious going into a motel and I'd rather not have that to contend with when I'd already got so much in my head, but for others it may be the opposite 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Also, I wouldn't suggest you pay for something that you couldn't afford if you decide to change your mind

• Informative
Reactions: Wojaczek and heavyeyes
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
honestly i would use a hotel where i'm least likely to be bothered in the morning by housekeeping, and where any noise i make or suspicion i might draw would be light in comparison to what other residents are doing. like somewhere i can have a distant room, a few days privacy and DND sign on door, maybe some ppl partying down the hallways, no issues with my having my TV up loud the night of. KInda starting to consider hotel for myself as well, but i dunno. Would be nice to have the privacy.

• Informative
Doom

Doom

Student
Nov 21, 2022
I don't think the receptionist would suspect you.
I dont know why you need two days though, Just say you're going to do a job interview and book a hotel far away from your home for a evening. Even if they found out you were lying, it would take time to find where you went

F

freedomcalls

Student
Nov 9, 2022
I dont know why you need two days though, Just say you're going to do a job interview and book a hotel far away from your home for a evening. Even if they found out you were lying, it would take time to find where you went
I've stayed in hotels alone often - both on business and for personal reasons
I've never ever been questioned as to why I'm there 🤷‍♀️
I reckon it's an integral part of a hotel receptionists job to be discreet

Reactions: heavyeyes
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I commonly stay at hotels alone, no problem. No questions asked. Hundreths of people do it I assume.

I've also thought about going to a hotel, although I live alone, so I would like someone to pick me up before decaying and rotting. giulgh!! disgusting scene

• Hugs
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
2 days because I'm paranoid about being found too soon by staff or otherwise.

Doom

Doom

Student
Nov 21, 2022
2 days because I'm paranoid about being found too soon by staff or otherwise.
the longer you stay in a hotel, the greater the chances of you get caught, which is why i recommend staying a day at most

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
the longer you stay in a hotel, the greater the chances of you get caught, which is why i recommend staying a day at most
Caught how? I'll most likely be dead by the time they do.

Doom

Doom

Student
Nov 21, 2022
Caught how? I'll most likely be dead by the time they do.
Only if you ctb right after arriving at the hotel , but if you takes your two days or so then you will probably get caught, thats what i mean.

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Only if you ctb right after arriving at the hotel , but if you takes your two days or so then you will probably get caught, thats what i mean.
Ok I understand. I don't intend on waiting very long after I arrive to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_actually_human