• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
I've been considering ending it by driving to a shooting range as soon as I can, renting a lane, etc. and shooting myself when I see a chance. would this be a realistic idea, or would there be too many people watching for me to realistically be able to point the gun at my head? I'm only considering this because it seems like it would be cheaper than purchasing an entire gun. I guess how much money I spend wouldn't matter, in the end.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4 and 0utsider.
0utsider.

0utsider.

I'll just make my own world
May 16, 2024
thats what im doing! ive seen quite a few people die from doing this but im not nessasarily sure if its the best obtion. if you could buy a gun, then do it. if you cant, this is prob the closest you can get. if you havent already, check out the gun thread! >_<

Reactions: promapicide and lefi
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Not to sway you either way, but from my personal experience at shooting ranges with my own guns, once you get into your lane and are situated, people have very little reason to look at you unless you're doing something particularly abnormal or disruptive.

• Informative
Reactions: 0utsider., mafuyu, CatLvr and 2 others
banger12

banger12

Former nerd; current burden
Aug 1, 2024
Idk. I understand tge appeal and it might possibly be a great or successful option, but what are the chances of traumatizing those around you there who are unsuspecting?

Reactions: ImTelling, forfever, CatLvr and 3 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

人之初,性本恶
May 9, 2024
In my opinion, CTB should not involve traumatizing complete strangers who are just going about their day.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cynthia, ImTelling, forfever and 13 others
F

FrankGerber1

Aug 14, 2024
As a fellow gun enthusiast, there are several things that will immediately draw attention to yourself:

There are four rules of guns:
1) every gun is loaded
2) never point a gun at something you aren't willing to kill (including unloaded guns - every gun is loaded - see rule 1)
3) Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot. EG NEVER PUT YOUR FINGER ON THE TRIGGER UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE AIMED
4) be aware of what is behind what you are aiming at

I mention these because if you break any of these rules in a gun range at any time, you will draw attention to yourself immediately or might be asked to leave.

To not draw attention to yourself, be confidant with your weapon, don't mess with it until you get in the lane, never point it at anyone, (including loading it etc) until you are in your lane.

Once you get in your lane, people will leave you alone. Are you familiar with weapons and loading?

To be honest, this sounds like a more stressful / prone to failure way to do things for someone unfamiliar with handling guns. To be brutally honest, if you are truly this unfamiliar with guns, I doubt that you will be able to CTB in a painless way. There will also be a lot of additional stress to get through the added layers of getting into a lane. I hope this post saves you some unwanted attention/embarrassment at the range.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: MBiopic, 0utsider., promapicide and 6 others
LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
1) Many ranges will require a range officer to be close to you when renting a firearm.

2) If you can afford to buy your own, do it somewhere the bullet isn't going to travel in an unsafe direction. You would be dead. So it might not matter to you but, on top of being traumatized, innocent bystanders could be struck by a wayward round. Them and their families likely don't want this to happen and it will matter to them.

3) somewhat related to 2, you have no control over the firearm once you are dead. Depending on how you fall, the type of firearm and how the gun is dropped, it could accidently discharge another round and take someone else out.

I know how tempting it is. I went to a range and had the thoughts but, I know others could have gotten hurt. Please don't do that. Especially if you can just afford your own.

• Informative
Reactions: promapicide, maniac116, CatLvr and 4 others
CandyCane

CandyCane

Student
Mar 11, 2022
Why make other people look at it? You can shoot yourself anywhere. I used to go to them a lot, and shooting range employees are very jumpy about anyone acting weirdly at all, even putting a gun behind their back.

Reactions: maniac116, CatLvr, N33dT0D13 and 2 others
TheBroken

TheBroken

What Really Matters Anymore?
Feb 13, 2022
Yeah, please don't traumatize other people on the range. A million other places to go and be alone. Alternatively, buy a one-way ticket to Chicago or Detroit, go the bad part of town (many choices), and brandish your weapon whilst insulting an African American or immigrant (formerly pre-woke known as Prince a.k.a. Illegal Alien).

• Love
Reactions: maniac116, CatLvr and divinemistress36
aipuweth

aipuweth

a loser to and fro
Aug 17, 2024
I could consider it actually, because it's really hard to own a gun here. But if you can buy one, I think doing that on the shooting range is nonsense.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
I've seen some do it. Take into consideration the above notes, and go on a less busy day

Reactions: promapicide
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I've been considering ending it by driving to a shooting range as soon as I can, renting a lane, etc. and shooting myself when I see a chance. would this be a realistic idea, or would there be too many people watching for me to realistically be able to point the gun at my head? I'm only considering this because it seems like it would be cheaper than purchasing an entire gun. I guess how much money I spend wouldn't matter, in the end.
If you can get your own it makes more sense than trying to squeeze something in in a panic at a range.

Reactions: Jon Arbuckle
R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
So, here are two real life sources of information I can tell you about:

Source 1:
Go to any of those shock/censored video sharing platforms that have a suicide section and enter that section (sorry for being Mr. Obvious). In that section, chances are, you'll somehow find 1 or 2 videos of covert suicidal "students" at controlled shooting facilities who, at the shortest moment of the intructor(s) paying little to no attention and/or being too far from neutralizing the potential suicide gun, pull the trigger upon themselves. You know the rest of the story.

Source 2:
Years ago, at a regular doctor's appointment, the doctor arrived late to our meeting. Once at his office, the doctor apologized to me and told me that the reason for his late arrival was that he was at an emergency room helping stabilize a patient who had survived shooting himself. The doctor also told me that the bullet (somehow) did not penetrate the skull, but instead, it slid through part of the surface of the skull and continued its trajectory to end up inside a wall.

Take these ideas the best way they suit your needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: promapicide, CatLvr and Jon Arbuckle
Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
I think it would be best not to go through with this plan. I still plan on using a firearm but some of the replies made me realize this would affect the other people there in a really bad way.

I still plan on going to a shooting range, not to CTB but just to practice my aim/learn my way around firearms.

• Love
Reactions: maniac116, CatLvr and N33dT0D13
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Please don't traumatize others!!
Traumas can be what draws some people to this forum.
My dad used to take me to the range when he went shooting.
That would have really fucked me up (worse than I already am lol) if I witnessed something like that.
No judgement at all...just please don't expose unsuspecting people to that.
I do hope you find peace🌹💔

• Hugs
Reactions: UnluckyBastard, CatLvr, N33dT0D13 and 1 other person
Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
Please don't traumatize others!!
Traumas can be what draws some people to this forum.
My dad used to take me to the range when he went shooting.
That would have really fucked me up (worse than I already am lol) if I witnessed something like that.
No judgement at all...just please don't expose unsuspecting people to that.
I do hope you find peace🌹💔
Don't worry, I already changed my mind as to where I'm going to commit suicide

• Love
Reactions: maniac116, UnluckyBastard, CatLvr and 1 other person
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
Don't worry, I already changed my mind as to where I'm going to commit suicide
I am really glad. I used to work at a gun range. Someone renting a gun and killing themselves was every single range employees biggest fear. I don't think I would have ever been able to forgive myself if I had been the one to rent a gun to someone who then shot themself.

Don't get me wrong -- I am very much pro-choice but I can tell you I would spend the rest of my life wondering what red flags I had missed in my interaction with someone who ctb with a gun I handed them.

• Hugs
Reactions: maniac116 and Jon Arbuckle