• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Another artist who wants to die
Feb 8, 2023
🛩️ I was wondering~

My ideal cbt would be to jump from a plane into an ocean at 10k feet. (The water will have more of a concrete-splat effect at that height but it has a more romantic appeal)

I could sit next to the emergency exit and simply yeet myself out of existence 💃 but you know what sounds even better? Having my last meal on death row sitting in first class ✨

Does passenger first class have an emergency exit seat? (I'm talking US based aircraft. Thanks ✈)

Reactions: world is unfair
why_why_why

why_why_why

Jun 3, 2024
although that method can be glamourized in a way, that would put a lot of other people at risk and there is also an extreme likelihood that you would get caught? It takes some effort to open an emergency door like that and your struggle and/or attempt would notify the people around you; just a thought

Reactions: ShinyScissors, sugarh1gh, NEVberten and 1 other person
Upvote 0
drearysunrise

drearysunrise

Feb 3, 2024
I like the aesthetics here (and flying first class definitely seems like a great final trip) but afaik it's actually physically impossible to open the emergency exit doors of a plane mid-flight due to the massive pressure differential. You could only do it just after takeoff or before landing which doesn't seem as appealing. But I would strongly advise against it regardless because the pressure difference would still be putting the life of everyone on the plane at risk. Maybe for respiratory reasons? I remember hearing some time ago about a guy who did it and several passengers had to be hospitalized after landing.

• Love
Reactions: cowboypants, ShinyScissors and astr4
Upvote 0
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
So, hear me out: an airfield (not an big airport) nearby me has a banging restaurant, like top ranked. They also host several private planes, and I'm certain some of them have partnered with skydiving companies. It would be a new version of "dine and dash", "eat and splat".

• Love
Reactions: ShinyScissors, DeIetedUser4739 and nymphojuno
Upvote 0
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: wCvML2, cowboypants, ShinyScissors and 2 others
Upvote 0
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Can't we just stick to shooting and hanging ourselves? It's been working pretty good so far.

Upvote 0
bio-paradox-nausea

bio-paradox-nausea

All the worlds a stage
Aug 26, 2023
You could go on one of those skydiving adventures and not open your parachute once you jump. It will have the same effect.

• Love
Reactions: ShinyScissors and DeIetedUser4739
Upvote 0
ShinyScissors

ShinyScissors

Another artist who wants to die
Feb 8, 2023
I like the aesthetics here (and flying first class definitely seems like a great final trip) but afaik it's actually physically impossible to open the emergency exit doors of a plane mid-flight due to the massive pressure differential. You could only do it just after takeoff or before landing which doesn't seem as appealing. But I would strongly advise against it regardless because the pressure difference would still be putting the life of everyone on the plane at risk. Maybe for respiratory reasons? I remember hearing some time ago about a guy who did it and several passengers had to be hospitalized after landing.
Yea I would never want to put others at risk, thank you for informing me- I'm a bit naive i suppose
You could go on one of those skydiving adventures and not open your parachute once you jump. It will have the same effect.

Thank you! I like this idea
Yes, according to some news articles it is not usually possible to open the emergency exit while flying due to pressure differences.

Here is an article where someone managed to open it at low altitude (700 feet), injured other passengers by doing so, and got a 10-year prison sentence: https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2023-05-28/south-korean-accused-of-opening-planes-emergency-exit-faces-10-years-in-prison
you're a life saver fr- heheh just kidding but seriously thanks
So, hear me out: an airfield (not a big airport) nearby me has a banging restaurant, like top ranked. They also host several private planes, and I'm certain some of them have partnered with skydiving companies. It would be a new version of "dine and dash", "eat and splat".
Eat & splat 💀 fucking love that I'm putting that on my grave
Can't we just stick to shooting and hanging ourselves? It's been working pretty good so far.
Who's typing this comment then? 🤔

Last edited:
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Does passenger first class have an emergency exit seat? (I'm talking US based aircraft. Thanks ✈)
You check the seat plan on www.seatguru.com.

I doubt you could open the emergency exit door during the flight while there is no emergency.

Reactions: ShinyScissors
Upvote 0