• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
Anyone else ever get the strongest urges to CTB during panic attacks? Having one now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: selfhater, mediocre and Woodnote
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Anyone else ever get the strongest urges to CTB during panic attacks? Having one now.
Yes- I do- have you got an quick acting meds to calm you down? its not a rational decision if you are having a panic attack. hope you can try & breath & relax a little somehow.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and RecycledAtoms
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
I hope you have some coping mechanisms that can help pull you out of it. There'd be nothing worse than making an irrational decision during a panic attack. Take it easy x

Reactions: RecycledAtoms
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Yes. We are here if you want to talk it out.

RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
Thank you. No, I don't have any. I really do want to CTB but can't seem to go through with it at any other time. These seem to be the only moments that I can come close...
Yes. We are here if you want to talk it out.
Thanks. I really appreciate that. This is helping more than anyone can know.

SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
Thank you. No, I don't have any. I really do want to CTB but can't seem to go through with it at any other time. These seem to be the only moments that I can come close...

Thanks. I really appreciate that. This is helping more than anyone can know.

Here's a quick one, I don't find the mechanisms work for my anxiety but sometimes this one can help even just a little, just so you can clear your head a little

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Yes. Anxiety and panic drive those feelings for me. I find that physical movement like walking or otherwise moving help. Like SoupSnakes said, please dont let an irrational decision during a panic attack make you do something you otherwise wouldn't. Take care. ❤