• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

A1713

Aug 22, 2021
Hi

Was wondering if there is a guide or a easy platform to use to send btc.

I have binance but I'm not sure if I can use it to transfer directly to other wallets.

Please help

Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
You shall never send directly from an exchange to a vendor. In fact, if you do and that vendor is blacklisted for illegal activity or crime, then the exchange can block your transfer and confiscate your funds. It happened to numerous people before you

The solution is to install a personal wallet whether on phone or computer, where to deposit in-between out of the exchange. Then only, pay your vendor

• Informative
Reactions: Pluto
A

A1713

Aug 22, 2021
So what options of personal wallets do I have?

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
if you have binance already, best method would be sending your BTC from binance to another wallet (either software or hardware wallet). Once off binance exchange and in your personal wallet, send anywhere you like. Keep in mind that if you've just transferred money into binance and bought BTC, there may be a 1-week hold before you can withdrawal. I hope this helps and feel free to PM me if you have questions.
Smartphone option that is popular is TrustWallet.

• Informative
Reactions: Pluto
Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021

In the first place, you better buy and trade Monero rather than Bitcoin, for its privacy that BTC is lacking, available at Binance (symbol: XMR), then there exists an array of Monero wallets, depending on your OS
For Android, www.monerujo.io (to run preferably behind the Orbot app and its VPN mode)
For iOS, https://cakewallet.com/ (preferably with a VPN)
For Windows / Mac / Linux, https://www.getmonero.org/downloads/ the GUI one (preferably with a VPN or from a special OS like Tails or Whonix)

• Love
Reactions: A1713 and mxEll