Y

yeti

Nov 14, 2022
I am lying in bed crying seeing old pictures when I used to be happy. I cant believe I was so happy. Now same pictures hurt so much. I see my daughter in my arms , carrying her. Life has changed so much. I dont remember when was the last time I smiled.

This pain is so much , it's hard to bear . Oh God please forgive me . Please keep everyone safe and I regret for my sins. I was not a bad human but circumstances and my wrong decision made me one.

I can't take it anymore. Please , it should end now cant go more. I am tired , heart broken and feeling so sad

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Twntysix, Cathy Ames, makethepainstop and 6 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I am lying in bed crying seeing old pictures when I used to be happy. I cant believe I was so happy. Now same pictures hurt so much. I see my daughter in my arms , carrying her. Life has changed so much. I dont remember when was the last time I smiled.

This pain is so much , it's hard to bear . Oh God please forgive me . Please keep everyone safe and I regret for my sins. I was not a bad human but circumstances and my wrong decision made me one.

I can't take it anymore. Please , it should end now cant go more. I am tired , heart broken and feeling so sad
I cannot look at any pictures of Patti or my brother, I would break down like you

• Hugs
Reactions: yeti, Cathy Ames and pauly1963
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is such a cruel existence that brings people to this point and it's horrific how so much endless pain exists in the world. It must be really hard to deal with being trapped in that unbearable situation, so I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: yeti, pauly1963 and Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Yeah it makes me really sad too to look at old pictures before live turned like this...
You're not alone if that helps you in any way ❤

• Hugs
P

pauly1963

Existence is evil, meaningless and pointless.
Nov 12, 2022

Every human in this dreadful world is a victim of circumstances, and it is often difficult to make the right choices. Please don't be too hard on yourself. Hugs. 🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: yeti, Cathy Ames and makethepainstop
savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
Lots of love, going through this as well

• Hugs