CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I have tried to hang myself so many times and I have never lost consciousness. I can't take this anymore. I just want to leave this fucking world already. It's not fair that some happy kinky guy can just accidentally die while jerking off while I'm here desperately trying to find what I'm doing wrong. I feel like I'm immune to partial. Just let me fucking die already.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: zenn7, Fehler, PaxAmerica and 16 others
N

nobodyspecial

Jul 10, 2021
I'm sorry you're hurting like this. I've struggled with the hanging method as well so I definitely understand the frustration there. Hope you're eventually able to find the peace you're looking for from your pain.

Reactions: zenn7, Hotsackage and CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I'm sorry you're hurting like this. I've struggled with the hanging method as well so I definitely understand the frustration there. Hope you're eventually able to find the peace you're looking for from your pain.
I may switch methods if I can. Thank you for your kind words.

Reactions: nobodyspecial
T

tardis

Sep 7, 2019
I'm incredibly frustrated by this as well.

Can you make yourself pass out with your hands? I can but then when I use a rope it just doesn't work.

Good luck with your attempt. I don't understand how people just off themselves with a belt in a prison or something and I can't do it with practice

Reactions: Hotsackage and CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I'm incredibly frustrated by this as well.

Can you make yourself pass out with your hands? I can but then when I use a rope it just doesn't work.

Good luck with your attempt. I don't understand how people just off themselves with a belt in a prison or something and I can't do it with practice
I can't make myself pass out with my hands. I can only block my jugulars to give myself the head exploding feeling.

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Maybe your time just hasn't come yet ...

But I understand your pain.

Reactions: zenn7, Largeletters, Hotsackage and 2 others
B

brad

Jul 14, 2021
I can sympathize with you. I tried an OD on oxycodone as my first attempt this year. I took 30 times my normal dose, and nothing. I slept for 2 days and puked some.

I then tried Oxycodone and Clonidine. Same damn thing - lots of sleep and a couple of pukes.

i then tried partial hangin. I don't pass out either. I'll choke and cough but never go blank or get more dizzy than normal.

Four days ago I tried what should have been a lethal dose of Clonodine, 2 1/2 mg. I couldn't stand or walk for two days. Fell out of bed, down stairs, off the toilet - scrapes, cuts, bruises, and a black eye are all I got.

This morning I tried a couple of Flexeril, 2 Clonidine, and 4 Oxycodones. Just got sleepy. So decided I'd try the partial hanging as well today- nothing again.

I'm trying to do it before my cancer robs my brain much more. Next up is jumping/falling off a parking garage

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Largeletters, Dead Meat and 3 others
D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
It can? How?
According to Five Last Acts it will cause a so called "stagnant hypoxia" (blood is prevented from flow away from the head and the pressure prevents the fresh oxygenated blood to flow in), so soon or a later you will loose consciousness and die.

Reactions: toforigivelife and CoolGuy9
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
After reading this, im not very confident about my partial hanging attempt in the future :'(

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
According to Five Last Acts it will cause a so called "stagnant hypoxia" (blood is prevented from flow away from the head and the pressure prevents the fresh oxygenated blood to flow in), so soon or a later you will loose consciousness and die.
How long would that take? I'm assuming a bit longer than 5-15 seconds.

zenn7

zenn7

Nov 12, 2018
I plan to drink a bottle of vodka and swallow a tab of fentanyl and go full suspension. Hope to pass out and fall off the chair

Attachments

• 4CC9761F-9A78-4434-BC6A-05703EA57F62.jpeg
    4CC9761F-9A78-4434-BC6A-05703EA57F62.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I plan to drink a bottle of vodka and swallow a tab of fentanyl and go full suspension. Hope to pass out and fall off the chair
I might have to do something similar if my other options fail. I hope I don't since I doubt that would work for me.

G

GirlN

Jan 9, 2020
I'm sorry for this. It's frustrating when you keep trying a method and it doesn¨t work. I wish you good luck. If you ever want to talk, just let me know <3

Reactions: CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I have to drink a lot of alcohol before I get drunk and I have never drank that much alcohol before. Also I just don't enjoy drinking so it would be a pretty horrible experience.

zenn7

zenn7

Nov 12, 2018
I have to drink a lot of alcohol before I get drunk and I have never drank that much alcohol before. Also I just don't enjoy drinking so it would be a pretty horrible experience.
I wish someone could give me more info about a full tab of fentanyl. I want just enough to not vomit or go into convulsions etc. .. to go unconscious.
Perhaps you could try a few drinks plus the fentanyl??

Reactions: CoolGuy9
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
I wonder if I started erotic asphyxiation and got myself pumped up for it my best if eventually CTB would happen.

Last edited:
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I wish someone could give me more info about a full tab of fentanyl. I want just enough to not vomit or go into convulsions etc. .. to go unconscious.
Perhaps you could try a few drinks plus the fentanyl??
I think I managed to figure out a way that's better for me, but if that fails and I still want to ctb, then I'll consider looking into adding fentanyl to full suspension.
I wonder if I started erotic asphyxiation and got myself pumped up for it my best if eventually if CTB would happen.
I wish I was into erotic asphyxiation as I would probably found my sweet spot already.