Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Holy shit man. It's taking a superhuman effort just to get out of bed. My legs feel like they're made of jelly. I am so lightheaded and weak that I barely feel like I even exist.

I am at my wit's end. I am going to try a fat soluble lab made form of vitamin B1 with a D3 + K2 combo. I will have to wait a week for it to get here but it's my last hope of regaining some energy.

What has anyone else tried in order to boost their energy levels? I am just not going to make it like this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Daxter_87, Disappointered, loopdaloop and 7 others
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Is this ED? Restricting/Fasting

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Holy shit man. It's taking a superhuman effort just to get out of bed. My legs feel like they're made of jelly. I am so lightheaded and weak that I barely feel like I even exist.

I am at my wit's end. I am going to try a fat soluble lab made form of vitamin B1 with a D3 + K2 combo. I will have to wait a week for it to get here but it's my last hope of regaining some energy.

What has anyone else tried in order to boost their energy levels? I am just not going to make it like this.
Do you know what the cause is? I had two years of chronic fatigue, and was never able to find out what caused it, which made trying to manage it frustrating.

Reactions: loopdaloop, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Is this ED? Restricting/Fasting
I guess I naturally do a kind of intermittent fasting, primarily because I don't have the energy to sort out multiple meals. So I tend to eat one larger meal per day, still around 2500 calories. But these days food just seems to put me to sleep, if anything.
Do you know what the cause is? I had two years of chronic fatigue, and was never able to find out what caused it, which made trying to manage it frustrating.
It could be anything really - my mystery condition, which I've had since 2014, seems the likely culprit. But exactly what that is, nobody knows. Chronic fatigue, post viral syndrome, adrenal fatigue, vitamin deficiencies, nobody knows. And I can't seem to find anything that helps.

I guess at this point I'm just looking for anything that could act as some type of shot in the arm, even as a temporary fix.

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs and Per Ardua Ad Astra
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I guess I naturally do a kind of intermittent fasting, primarily because I don't have the energy to sort out multiple meals. So I tend to eat one larger meal per day, still around 2500 calories. But these days food just seems to put me to sleep, if anything.

It could be anything really - my mystery condition, which I've had since 2014, seems the likely culprit. But exactly what that is, nobody knows. Chronic fatigue, post viral syndrome, adrenal fatigue, vitamin deficiencies, nobody knows. And I can't seem to find anything that helps.

I guess at this point I'm just looking for anything that could act as some type of shot in the arm, even as a temporary fix.

I inquired because if it was an electrolytes imbalance from not eating or ED, I could offer some suggestions.

If it's medical, my only advise is to consume caffeine or take Adderall for an energy boost to get your basic errands/chores done. Then you may resume your relaxation.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020

I don't know whether your condition is the same as mine. It sounds worse than what I had, but CF is very variable. The only thing that helped me was getting a lot of sleep, and doing as little as possible while I was awake. I watched a lot of seond-rate 1950s movies because on some days that was all my brain could cope with. (Normally I would never waste my time on that kind of stuff.) Trying to push myself was counter-productive,

There is a whole cluster of poorly-understood conditions that get called chronic fatigue, or post-viral syndrome, or other names, depending on who you talk to. Sometimes they improve over time, sometimes they don't. Mine eased off after two years, and though it does still recur sometimes, it doesn't recur all that often, and when it does it's not as bad. They may be nothing you can do. But don't reach that conclusion until you have tried everything. I don't know whether your vitamin thing will help, but there is only one way for you to find out.

You said "nobody knows" what this is, so I presume you have been poked and prodded by lots of doctors - as I was - and had lots of needles stuck in you for tests - as I did. (If you havent been through all that, then perhaps you should, just in case there is some detectable cause.)

If you can't find a way to improve your symptoms, I can well understand that ctb may become your last option. I hope it doesnt come to that, but if it does you know that there are lots of people here who will do their best to offer support. Good luck.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up and Red Desert
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I will double down on my creatine recommendation if you haven't tried it yet, even though it is a longshot, it can't hurt. I started using it for general fitness reasons and it gave me a lot more energy, faster recovery, and less fatigue. I did not have chronic fatigue to begin with though. There must be some underlying unsolved problem. :( Who knows, maybe ChatGPT can help brainstorm ideas for things to try, but just verify any claims it makes since it's prone to hallucinations. I wish I could be more helpful but that's all I've got for now. :(

Reactions: whatevs and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I don't know whether your condition is the same as mine. It sounds worse than what I had, but CF is very variable. The only thing that helped me was getting a lot of sleep, and doing as little as possible while I was awake. I watched a lot of seond-rate 1950s movies because on some days that was all my brain could cope with. (Normally I would never waste my time on that kind of stuff.) Trying to push myself was counter-productive,

There is a whole cluster of poorly-understood conditions that get called chronic fatigue, or post-viral syndrome, or other names, depending on who you talk to. Sometimes they improve over time, sometimes they don't. Mine eased off after two years, and though it does still recur sometimes, it doesn't recur all that often, and when it does it's not as bad. They may be nothing you can do. But don't reach that conclusion until you have tried everything. I don't know whether your vitamin thing will help, but there is only one way for you to find out.

You said "nobody knows" what this is, so I presume you have been poked and prodded by lots of doctors - as I was - and had lots of needles stuck in you for tests - as I did. (If you havent been through all that, then perhaps you should, just in case there is some detectable cause.)

If you can't find a way to improve your symptoms, I can well understand that ctb may become your last option. I hope it doesnt come to that, but if it does you know that there are lots of people here who will do their best to offer support. Good luck.
Thanks for that. Yeah, it seems impossible to pin down - I've consulted numerous professionals and they can't diagnose it officially, nor were they willing to slap a label like CF on it. At this stage I'm resigned to trying to accept it and attempting to find (home) remedies for at least a little relief.
I will double down on my creatine recommendation if you haven't tried it yet, even though it is a longshot, it can't hurt. I started using it for general fitness reasons and it gave me a lot more energy, faster recovery, and less fatigue. I did not have chronic fatigue to begin with though. There must be some underlying unsolved problem. :( Who knows, maybe ChatGPT can help brainstorm ideas for things to try, but just verify any claims it makes since it's prone to hallucinations. I wish I could be more helpful but that's all I've got for now. :(
No worries man, I appreciate the tip. I did forget to try creatine when you first suggested it, but at this point I have nothing left to lose. Also, I expect to look like this in a matter of weeks and will be disappointed if I don't.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, Linda, kitch and 1 other person
kitch

kitch

Student
Jan 4, 2021
You should know better . Duckman censored
Now I'M the one with a nipple fetish.
It's the censors dilemma.

Wishing you all the best , Duckman.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
The only thing that ever helped me feel more energetic was juicing a whole lettuce every day with a 400 dollar juicer designed for leafy greens. I stopped because I got paranoid over ingesting huge amounts of pesticides every day. Anyway, it must not have been that amazing if I'm here, no? ;)

• Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up