Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
Please vote.

Reactions: mediocre, UninformedLover and Circles
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Cremation cause even though I know I won't be aware of it I still don't like the thought that my body will be a maggot infestation eating contest and putrefying into an ugly glob of shit. Plus it's cheaper, gets the process of decomposition over with, and it won't take up much space so technically environmentally friendly. My father also got cremated so like father like son :/ I wish I could have a huge bonfire pyre instead of a crematorium but all well.

• Love
Reactions: mediocre, voyager, puppy9 and 4 others
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Yes. I don't want a funeral or anything, just cremate me and scatter my ashes in the lake or use my remains to help a tree grow.

• Love
Reactions: Fragile, sullengirl, crea_the_hopeless and 5 others
JohnUK

JohnUK

Student
Feb 15, 2019
I just want a straight forward cremation. No fuss. No expensive funeral etc . then throw me away. No point in hanging around in an urn for god knows how long

One time I thought about self cremation at a crematorium but that would be sooooo painful way to go that it's not a good idea

Reactions: Circles
zherhk

zherhk

Student
Nov 25, 2019
I did signup to the cremation register and wrote what to do with ashes.

Reactions: Circles
ZeroNine

ZeroNine

Dec 1, 2019
My ideal funeral would be my body on a boat, burning as it floats into the sea.

• Love
Reactions: Circles and puppy9
G

Ghosted

I was never really here.
Nov 22, 2019
I want my ashes used to feed a tree. I love trees and would love to do something nice for one.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless
crea_the_hopeless

crea_the_hopeless

Ugly queen
Feb 26, 2019
I wonder how do I make it so that I'll be cremated. I know my mom would be against it but I'd rather it be less burden and stress on my family with funeral expenses etc.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yes because even though I know I won't wake up, a part of me still worries that I will and will be trapped in the coffin plus I don't like the idea of maggots eating me

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Ashes and left to the sea, only way to go, born from nothing, return to nothing

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless and sullengirl
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Well I didn't want to be cremated and think of my beautiful skin and my face burning in some billion degree oven. But we don't have enough money for a coffin and a burial so in the oven I'll go. I have my dad's urn and I went to my aunt's house where she has my grandma's urn. And I just look at myself in the mirror and look at that urn and say, well this is what life comes to. So damn depressing.

A

ab112

Nov 30, 2019
I've had body image issues on and off, my whole life. Let the ** burn.

I pre-paid for cremation through a funeral home but I don't know if my family will follow my wishes. My will says they have to cremate but I've been violated my whole life so of course I will be as a corpse. I just desperately want to be a corpse after my 1st massive attempt failed and I was put in that hellhole hospital prison.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I may donate my body. I have nobody to pick up my ashes or even care.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
cremation. I'd rather be crushed to ashes then my body slowly rot in the ground to the bone,

maka

maka

this is for you, mi cuervito 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
So funny story, I told my dad that I wanted to be cremated when I die because I'm afraid I'll wake up after they've burried me and I was just in a coma or something, and he was like "if you get cremated, there's always the possibility of you waking up in the fire" and now I have no idea what the hell I want lol

EndItQuickly

EndItQuickly

Oct 30, 2019
So funny story, I told my dad that I wanted to be cremated when I die because I'm afraid I'll wake up after they've burried me and I was just in a coma or something, and he was like "if you get cremated, there's always the possibility of you waking up in the fire" and now I have no idea what the hell I want lol
Well, if you wake up in the fire it'll be really quick. A cremation oven burns at around 1800 degrees celcius. Much better than the coffin scenario ;D

Reactions: maka
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
I do not want anyone to bother taking care of my remains. Just throw me into a pack of wild animals and move on with your life.