• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
I didn't know where to post it but I made a post recently about getting a credit card to kms easier. If anyone has any idea please let me know.

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
It depends on how good your credit is. How long have you had the joint account with your sister? You would have to have a good credit history for many years, before a bank would trust you with a large credit limit like that. Normally they would start someone who doesn't have a credit history or someone with a poor credit history with a small limit such as 500 dollars and see if they are responsible and pay the bill on time, and go from there. It takes years to build up a good credit history like that. You could get a copy of your credit report and see what your credit score is. It would also depend on the bank. Even if you have a good credit score, they may start you with a lower limit.

Do you know if you have a joint account, or are did your sister only add you as an authorized user? Are you responsible for paying the bill if your sister doesn't?