todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
In light of increasingly difficulty in getting safe and peaceful methods, here is a list of creative methods for purely hypothetical consideration only

Snake bite from a black mumba apparently can kill you in 20min and often there is no pain at all, apparently you don't even know you were bit potentially

Last edited:
Reactions: peace_van, lachrymost and yasmine299
yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
I have thought about learning how to use the Ouija Board and call a peaceful but blood sucking spirit to take me.

• Hugs
Reactions: lachrymost, Peerless_Cucumber and todiefor
SMK1444

SMK1444

Addicted to cutting
Jul 27, 2023
You could have someone murder and eat you some people do that idk

• Wow
Reactions: lachrymost and todiefor
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
CTB via the vacuum of space.

• Love
Reactions: lachrymost and todiefor
Grimpoteuthis

Grimpoteuthis

Your deep sea friend
Jul 1, 2023
Implosion in a submarine doesn't sound that horrifying since you would be dead before realizing it. I would definitely sign up for a suicide deep sea trip.

• Informative
Reactions: lachrymost, yasmine299 and todiefor
todiefor

todiefor

Jun 24, 2023
O
Implosion in a submarine doesn't sound that horrifying since you would be dead before realizing it. I would definitely sign up for a suicide deep sea trip.
Omg I totally would, and become ocean goo instantly without realising what happened.

• Love
Reactions: lachrymost and Grimpoteuthis
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
I have seen video where guy killed himself with 10 different ways at the same time I think no one can beat that, he shot himself, cut his veins, hang himself, jumped to water to drown himself, he fire himself, put explosion on himself and maybe smething else I do not remember... talk about creative way to CTB, if there is reincarnation then he already completed quota for like 10 future lifes

• Wow
Reactions: nihilisticdeathtrap, 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄, Peerless_Cucumber and 1 other person
todiefor

todiefor

Jun 24, 2023
I have seen video where guy killed himself with 10 different ways at the same time I think no one can beat that, he shot himself, cut his veins, hang himself, jumped to water to drown himself, he fire himself, put explosion on himself and maybe smething else I do not remember... talk about creative way to CTB, if there is reincarnation then he already completed quota for like 10 future lifes
What an over achiever…

Reactions: lachrymost and MiraiShisen
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Visit the Zoo, pick your poison. I'd choose the chimps.

• Yay!
Reactions: Amyend88, lachrymost and todiefor
todiefor

todiefor

Jun 24, 2023
Tha
Visit the Zoo, pick your poison. I'd choose the chimps.
That reminds me of black fish, swallowed by a whale seem potentially peaceful? I choose the aquarium with the killer whale, even though they are not really whales

Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
It could well be, they're just a giant vacuum cleaner. As for the killer whale, you can't ask to die by a more beautiful animal than that.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88