avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Some of these are elaborate and crazy and some are just downright nuts.

Reactions: Fragile and Zer0
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I read about a few of those before..The guy who crashed the plane with with all those people on it was a dick.Cool article though, thanks for sharing.

By the way,did you know that at one time the most popular way to CTB in Australia was by drinking Lysol?

• Wow
Reactions: exhausted, voyager and avoid_slow_death
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Feb 4, 2020
By the way,did you know that at one time the most popular way to CTB in Australia was by drinking Lysol?

No, but I imagine that would not be pleasant!:mmm:

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
No, but I imagine that would not be pleasant!:mmm:
No, I don't imagine it would be.Crazy to what lengths the urge and desperation will drive some people.Like the poor guy in that article that jammed the hot poker down his throat.Hell of a way to go out..

Back to the guy who hijacked the plane-there was another guy who did that not to long ago in Washington state.He just stole it with no passengers on it though and took it for a joy ride doing loop de loops and shit.I think he was a disgruntled member of the ground crew. The tower tried to help him land it safely,but the guy was like "Naaw, Im good.Im just gonna do a few more tricks then slam it into a mountain.Tell everyone Im sorry."

• Love
Reactions: voyager
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Mmmm the nail gun not a bad one LOL but seriously most of the are grim but very inventive. But the guy in the plane that one i will call shellfish if you want to kill your self go a head but takeing others like that thats mess up in my book . Mind you the worrying thing is that thats not the first time that happened. Can't remember where but sum Asian guy did the same thing but he nose dived the plane into a river like from 20000ft they say the plane went supersonic on the way down . Cant even think what the folks on that plane must have gone through.

Reactions: voyager
N

newagemage

Feb 9, 2020
I want to be on this list. Too bad I'm not unique in suicide during skydive or scuba. Maybe I should hang myself with my guts

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and avoid_slow_death
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I read about a few of those before..The guy who crashed the plane with with all those people on it was a dick.Cool article though, thanks for sharing.

The pilot was on anti-depressants.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Yeah, that pilot was a pos. And yet, considering that list, a plane crash is actually a rather "pleasant" way to go. To be honest, I think #9 is one of the worst, handcuffing oneself to a tree, just waiting to die without any freedom of action. He had done that twice before, always changed his mind. This time though he couldn't reach the key and must have been in pure agony. #12 is brutal, too, red-hot poker down one's throat. And of course #17, puncturing one's heart with an electric drill. Disgusting, but perhaps quite symbolic.
Back to the guy who hijacked the plane-there was another guy who did that not to long ago in Washington state.He just stole it with no passengers on it though and took it for a joy ride doing loop de loops and shit.I think he was a disgruntled member of the ground crew. The tower tried to help him land it safely,but the guy was like "Naaw, Im good.Im just gonna do a few more tricks then slam it into a mountain.Tell everyone Im sorry."

Love that story. Sounds like a beautiful way to go.

Thought about doing something similar. Buying myself a wingsuit and just jumping. Probably don't have the guts though. :hihi:

Reactions: mesohappy
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
How does this help anyone?

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Feb 4, 2020
How does this help anyone?
This is why it's in the Off-topic section. Just crazy facts. Not like I posted it in Recovery or the main section. We all can use a little distraction here and there. Look at the replies. People seem to be entertained and if it can take their mind off of things for even just a minute, then that's a good thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile, Deleted member 1768, Halo13 and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
This is why it's in the Off-topic section. Just crazy facts. Not like I posted it in Recovery or the main section.
Topics like these always raise red flags with me. Like the interest in suicide might not be their own

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
My co-workers brother went outside in extreme sub zero temps and buried himself in snow. That thought haunts me every time I think of it

Reactions: Halo13
notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
in 1876, philosopher philipp mainländer used a pile of his freshly published masterwork Die Philosophie der Erlösung -- "perhaps the most radical system of pessimism known to philosophical literature" and my favourite philosophical work -- as a pedestal from which to hang himself.

sincerity: 10/10.

Reactions: voyager and Ame