• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I've had this idea for a while about just driving as fast as I can, and ultimately crashing into a big tree. I'm pretty sure I could go over 150 kilometers. Maybe even 180. I wanna be sure that it would instantly kill me. To say it crudely, I don't want to be a vegetable on a hospital bed. I know my car can get very fast very quickly. So the speed of it wouldn't be a problem

I can drive wherever want, and I've been driving on more rural roads recently. Roads where cars don't pass. Roads that are in the middle of nowhere. I know that I asbolutely won't crash into another car. And those isolated roads have big trees that I could crash into. Big enough to completely destroy the car. On top of that, I would take a big amount of opioids, alcohol, maybe even cut myself

Would this method be reliable ? How fast should I go to die on impact ?

I know it's not the mosst reliable method, yet, I have nothing else right now. I'm honestly desperate at this point

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
First, you don't have a way to predict the future so you can only assume that there won't be any other road users (including pedestrians) who unintentionally get involved in the fallout from your crash.

Second, have a read of this thread from this morning.

Thread 'High Speed Car Crash'

I hope you will reconsider and look at other methods that don't put members of the public (or emergency services) at risk.

• Love
Reactions: LivideLamb and lacrimosa