Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
this is a serious question. im not trying to say i have it worse then anyone, im trying to figure out how to classify it.
i feel i have cptsd x3. i have 3 different things that caused separated instances(?) of cptsd. but this "The difference between CPTSD and PTSD is that PTSD usually occurs after a single traumatic event, while CPTSD is associated with repeated trauma." the individual instances fall under the definition of cptsd. all 3 are repeated trauma. so i think it would count as cptsd x3

• Love
Reactions: Monique696
Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021
I doubt that thats how it counts šŸ˜…
Been abused for almost a decade when i was a child. A lot of more traumatic experiences happened and the one that ruined me mostly is when my abuser got probation for what he did.
The judge told me i should understand since he was part of society and he would have been unable to reintegrate.
Seriously. No joke. A pedos well being was put worlds above mine.
Its sad. Just sad.
Thats why i am here. Too many memories. Too much pain. Too tired. Still trying tho. Still fighting and if my pension ever comes (still fighting for a decent disability pension after 12(!!!)years. ) maybe I will stay.
But this insanity has to stop.
Sending you lots of love.

• Aww..
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, Pluto and Druggy423
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It's very easy for one 'series' of traumas to lead to another. In my own case, being scapegoated and bullied at home led directly to being a prime target for bullies in school. Then as BPD-like symptoms developed, then each rejection or humiliation in adult life became yet another trauma. It's truly a snowball of misery that can all be traced to parents with no love or empathy.

• Love
Reactions: Couldydays and Monique696
Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021
It's very easy for one 'series' of traumas to lead to another. In my own case, being scapegoated and bullied at home led directly to being a prime target for bullies in school. Then as BPD-like symptoms developed, then each rejection or humiliation in adult life became yet another trauma. It's truly a snowball of misery that can all be traced to parents with no love or empathy.
I feel you. Bullying is crappy as hell.
Got bullied like a bitch since I looked different (had no good clothes, sometimes gigantic knots in my hair, sometimes i smelled of cat or simply not good due to a lack of washed clothes). I know what it feels like. Its not fair.
How old are you now? I am 32 and still nowhere close to where i was hoping to get with my life. Yet compared to others its a good life. And i feel guilty for even complaining sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Couldydays and Pluto
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I feel you. Bullying is crappy as hell.
Got bullied like a bitch since I looked different (had no good clothes, sometimes gigantic knots in my hair, sometimes i smelled of cat or simply not good due to a lack of washed clothes). I know what it feels like. Its not fair.
How old are you now? I am 32 and still nowhere close to where i was hoping to get with my life. Yet compared to others its a good life. And i feel guilty for even complaining sometimes.
It's awful the way children treat each other over issues that are not even the fault of the victim. I wish I could have been there to support you as it pains me to see this happen.

My parents had the bright idea to spend all their money send their children to single-sex Catholic private schools where we stood out for being financially disadvantaged compared to everyone else. It was also a hyper-competitive and 'bitchy' environment at these schools, so we all suffered enormously from not being around our own socioeconomic kind. Probably contributed to our sibling rivalry that eventually made us all go our separate ways.

I'm 42 now, so what should be a middle-age bracket feels like more of a last-gasp. I focused my energy on practical matters like financial independence, but difficulties connecting socially with others due to CPTSD has been my Achilles' heel.

Depending on what you're specifically struggling with, sometimes the right support or advice can be the key. There's nothing shameful about complaining, since suffering is suffering. It can even happen with some of the most ostensibly privileged people, since their lives have been based around being pushed towards material success rather than authentic inner truth.

There's a fine balance of being loved unconditionally as you are, and pushed firmly to put real effort work into the right areas.

• Hugs
Reactions: Couldydays and Monique696