Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
All the shameful thoughts and fear and sadness. The lonliness. The risonlike sentence. Losing alot of free will. Peolpe communicating with familiarity, easiness. Safe belongued. Exchanging casual talk. Where i hear hurtful judgement, alienation. Patience and benzos znd it never stop.
O wonder how much tention in my guts for yhis past 22 min.
All the shameful thoughts and fear and sadness. The lonliness. The risonlike sentence. Losing alot of free will. Peolpe communicating with familiarity, easiness. Safe belongued. Exchanging casual talk. Where i hear hurtful judgement, alienation. Patience and benzos znd it never stop.
O wonder how much tention in my guts for yhis past 22 min.
i out of coping. Benzo will end. Alcohol needs money. I' m unemployed. i sould feel nothing since the woeld os so cruel to me. And life as mich cruel. Intention are essential. But with tempering my mood at least. Shameful though build up easily. And fears and hypze vigilence is triggered. Like i wouldn't get a second more fair chance in life. i' m havong coffe waiting for a friend. Will smoke a cigarette. Then ride a taxi ti get my scooter from a repair shope. What insults i get, ill mahboul, majnoun, makloub, fearful. Mouch normal(abnormal), mouch 3adi( abnormal) stable(unstable), and more wven more hurtful. So imagining insults and there is this tention, resistance to this hell of prosection. How did it end up this way. And ahit happened as well hurtful events. One momemt at a time. One intention at a time. Sounds like false as i feel pain in my head.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Never Alive, Pluto, donealready and 2 others