devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Anyone else more suicidal than before because of the virus? I've been jobless for a month now and sitting in my house every day is driving me insane. I cannot take it anymore, I'm losing my head because of this. I don't see what's the point of being alive anymore, obviously I'm not going to miss much if this virus continues. I'm sick of dealing with it. I want to ctb so bad.

Reactions: Watcher and Overnoutofhere
R

Roro90

Jan 2, 2020
i just hate that it ruined my suicide plans i wanted few months to prepare myself and my family before I go now I'm stuck

Reactions: devil and the box is empty
A

AngrySkillet

Jun 19, 2019
As if the world weren't bad enough already then a mysterious virus works its way around making horrible people horrible-er. All the greediness going on is disgusting. Perhaps I'll start licking all doorknobs and ATM machines.

• Hugs
Reactions: devil and Overnoutofhere
B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
I wasn't even suicidal before this all began. I joined this server simply when I understood it was coming to my country and was lucky enough to learn about SN and buying two kilos of it before the quarantine was declared. Now I am just waiting to either develop symptoms, or see my society crumble in a roar of violence and bloodshed for me to do what I have never considered ever before, what I never even thought I would come to.
I have no reason to have ever considered suicide before. No economic burdens. A beloved family. No mental issues. No traumas that have made me feel like carrying a scar that may never heal. Nothing of that matters now.

Now, we are all equals. Mere corpses who still breath and blink, but will soon not.

• Wow
Reactions: devil and enjolras
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I am. I had plans to try to move in May, but with the crisis over the virus, everything is in disarray. The whole thing makes me angry and nervous

Reactions: devil
sunny cat

sunny cat

punpun feels just fine today
Feb 27, 2019
i feel like i should be grateful that i don't have to worry about rent or bills due to living with my partner and his mother, but i keep becoming more depressed every day. i work 1-3 days a week, at a drugstore with no protection for the employees, where people take out their anxiety and stress on me. then on my days off i'm tired and a burden to everyone around me. feel like i should CTB before this whole situation gets worse and my life becomes irreconcilable.

that's why i'm back here again, after not visiting since... june? of last year. i'd be self harming again too if my boyfriend wouldn't find it.

whereispeace

whereispeace

Mar 18, 2020
I've been in a downward spiral for a long time. If I do CTB, it won't be because of the virus or anything going on in the outside world. The damage to my spirit has already been done.

Reactions: devil and Buffy5120
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
It's thrown my schedule off too. I was making all this talk about "moving away in a few months" during the New Year and now it looks suspicious if I "move".