• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

seawolf11

Apr 13, 2022
Does the new official PPEH have sources of N in China? I recall reading something that suggested that type of information might be available in their book. Does anybody know if Exit Int. shares that information anywhere? I will happily buy the book if I know I can get a lead for a source for N.

Has anyone here spent time searching the dark web? I plan on spending some time going down the rabbit hole. I find it hard to believe that none of the markets would have a seller. Hopefully, someone can give me some info so I can focus my energy in the right place, and when I find something, I'll share it with the tribe.

Thanks,
GS

Reactions: Willy Wonka and artificialcoward
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Does the new official PPEH have sources of N in China? I recall reading something that suggested that type of information might be available in their book. Does anybody know if Exit Int. shares that information anywhere? I will happily buy the book if I know I can get a lead for a source for N.

Has anyone here spent time searching the dark web? I plan on spending some time going down the rabbit hole. I find it hard to believe that none of the markets would have a seller. Hopefully, someone can give me some info so I can focus my energy in the right place, and when I find something, I'll share it with the tribe.

Thanks,
GS
Mexico still has N

In dark web N come by rarely, everyone are scammers

Even in China a lot of restrictions for N as I tried to purchase from China