• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

a.hamza.13

a.hamza.13

Apr 15, 2024
I've ordered my SN that will be arrived in a few days. I can't pay the price if I fail. I'll do it at a quiet place far away from where I live. I'll do it against many odds. I'll be doing it by burning all the the ships so It's unlikely that I'll have the chance to return and plan another attempt. Could you please guide me to avoid any abortive attempt?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Have you read through the megathread? I suspect most of what people say will be repeats of that.

But, from what I understand, the most important things are: fasting- both from food and water. Using a high enough purity of SN. Using the correct quantities of SN and water. Not mixing it with fruit juice. Not consuming alcohol. Not sipping at it- drinking it in one shot. Following the protocol. Taking antiemetics. Not being found too soon and rescued.

There are lots of threads about this though. Are you able to use the search function yet? I doubt anyone will be able to add anything that isn't already here.