• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
30mg of midazolam
30ml of gbl
40mg of oxycontin

assuming i dont puke them out, is this enough for fatal respiratory depression? i have zero tolerance and i have only ever used psychedelics and alcohol (i dont drink often though)

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Sick of it all
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I would say the dose of Midazoalm is too low. 500 mg is used for execution keep a person unconscious throughout an execution, combinded with other substances such as Kcl. But I can't find exact info on the lethal dose for single application.

Also the Oxycontin dose is too low to kill someone.

It´s known that 1,6 g of Oxycodone taken together with 500 mcg Fentanyl patches is lethal (+ 500 mg Diazepam + 100 mg Meto or Domperidone).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: nopride86, Ἡγησίας, Euthanza and 1 other person
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I would say the dose of Midazoalm is too low. 500 mg is used for execution keep a person unconscious throughout an execution, combinded with other substances such as Kcl. But I can't find exact info on the lethal dose for single application.

Also the Oxycontin dose is too low to kill someone.
What about the 30ml of GBL ? I've heard that even 5ml can be fatal, 3ml is the "heavy dose" in pscyhonautwiki
Kuva 2022 08 18 172016667

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I don´t know. Maybe these links will help:

Reactions: Euthanza and avaruus
Ceterum

Ceterum

Aug 10, 2022
GBL/GHB/GBO potentially, but you could easily vomit, since it's hard to digest for your stomach. It also depends a lot on tolerance. Opioids like Oxy will increase your impulse to vomit (they are interacting with your medulla oblongata), so not sure about this combination. although all three you mentioned do work as depressant of your respiration. If I were you, I'd not include oxy.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
GBL/GHB/GBO potentially, but you could easily vomit, since it's hard to digest for your stomach. It also depends a lot on tolerance. Opioids like Oxy will increase your impulse to vomit (they are interacting with your medulla oblongata), so not sure about this combination. although all three you mentioned do work as depressant of your respiration. If I were you, I'd not include oxy.
what about 60ml of gbl by rectal administration and 15mg of alprazolam instead of oxy