• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
I've read that the best knot placement is at the back, but I've tried this many times and didn't feel like passing out in less than 2 minutes. With the knot at the front of my Adam's apple I started to feel really dizzy within about 30 seconds.
Could it be that for some people the best place to apply pressure is the back??

• Informative
Reactions: Nora Rony, Mr_House and Sick of it all
S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
I've read that the best knot placement is at the back, but I've tried this many times and didn't feel like passing out in less than 2 minutes. With the knot at the front of my Adam's apple I started to feel really dizzy within about 30 seconds.
Could it be that for some people the best place to apply pressure is the back??
From what I have read on here for partial hanging is to have the knot at the front or by the ear. I think your experiment proved that.

Reactions: Mr_House and Ginnn
Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
From what I have read on here for partial hanging is to have the knot at the front or by the ear. I think your experiment proved that.
I'll try by the ear and tell you what happens

• Informative
Reactions: Mr_House and Sick of it all
S

Sick of it all

Aug 17, 2022
I'll try by the ear and tell you what happens
Please do, as this is one of the methods I'm seeking more knowledge about.

Reactions: Mr_House
Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
Please do, as this is one of the methods I'm seeking more knowledge about.
I tried just below both ears and didn't feel dizzy. I remember that placement being used to break the neck when using full suspension

Reactions: Mr_House and Sick of it all
S

Sick of it all

Aug 17, 2022
I tried just below both ears and didn't feel dizzy. I remember that placement being used to break the neck when using full suspension
Then it looks like, for you at least, the front of the neck is your sweet spot. I'll have to make my own and test it on myself. So far I have only tried using my fingers to find my sweet spot.

Reactions: Ginnn
Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
Then it looks like, for you at least, the front of the neck is your sweet spot. I'll have to make my own and test it on myself. So far I have only tried using my fingers to find my sweet spot.
I found a better location: knot at the back just below the Adam's apple (pressure in the front). Felt really dizzy and weak without that feeling of blood rush. The key is to press quickly. I pulled the rope on my neck instead of tightening the noose. You can try it with your hands, it feels the same.

With the knot at the front I felt a strong blood rush, meaning I was only pressing the jugular veins.

• Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/08/156139_123.png
i've tested partial hanging with knot at the front(picture embedded). i was in a standing position without knees fold, my eyes were wide opened to asses ligature effectiveness by fading of vision due to oxygen starvation, so my vision started to darken after 5 seconds in 8 seconds i start losing consciousness after i put pressure on my neck and then i'd removed a ligature. still feeling dizzy and disordered coordination, possibly i got minor braindamage tho, maybe i'm just in that blessed category to whom partial hanging works despite the fact it's not my method of preference

Reactions: Ginnn
Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/08/156139_123.png
i've tested partial hanging with knot at the front(picture embedded). i was in a standing position without knees fold, my eyes were wide opened to asses ligature effectiveness by fading of vision due to oxygen starvation, so my vision started to darken after 5 seconds in 8 seconds i start losing consciousness after i put pressure on my neck and then i'd removed a ligature. still feeling dizzy and disordered coordination, possibly i got minor braindamage tho, maybe i'm just in that blessed category to whom partial hanging works despite the fact it's not my method of preference
8 seconds? Wow, you're definitely lucky, I haven't tried to pass out yet, but I'm sure I'm going to last at least 30 seconds.