• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
Today I read a news story that happened in the past.

A nurse anesthetist committed suicide by injecting herself with a large dose of muscle relaxants. This reportedly gave her a painless death.

Does anyone know anything about muscle relaxants?

How much dose do you think would be needed for the same result?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
The cause of death would be suffocation as your diaphragm paralyzes and you can no longer breath. I wouldn't exactly call that painless. How long it would take between paralysis and unconsciousness is hard to say, but I wouldnt say it is 100% painless, far from it. Muscle relaxers are not pain relievers (though they can relieve pain in people with muscle spasms, irrelevant to this purpose), so you would still feel everything up until your body runs out of oxygen.

• Informative
Reactions: final_countdown12 and Ironweed
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Surprising. Usually they don't put cause of death (as in method) when it is suicide in any kind of news story.

Muh Werther Effect and all that crap.

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
Wouldn't you shit yourself a bunch if you did that

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Wouldn't you shit yourself a bunch if you did that
Every person becomes incontinent after death, nothing you can do to stop it, it's just a fact of life and death.

B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
Surprising. Usually they don't put cause of death (as in method) when it is suicide in any kind of news story.

Muh Werther Effect and all that crap.
I'm not sure, just the information in the news was like this. It was stated in the news that the person who provided the information was a colleague of the dead woman.

The relevant part of the news is translated into English.

Nurse's Friend:
"Her injected an overdose of the drug. This medicine has the ability to stop breathing. Her must have died within minutes because her took too much. It's a painless, very quick and sure way to die. "There was no chance of escape," her said.
The cause of death would be suffocation as your diaphragm paralyzes and you can no longer breath. I wouldn't exactly call that painless. How long it would take between paralysis and unconsciousness is hard to say, but I wouldnt say it is 100% painless, far from it. Muscle relaxers are not pain relievers (though they can relieve pain in people with muscle spasms, irrelevant to this purpose), so you would still feel everything up until your body runs out of oxygen.
When used alone, it is possible to feel the pain of choking. But from what I saw, there was talk of a mixture.

It seems quite possible that a nurse anesthetist may have used something else to induce unconsciousness. At this stage, I think she's lucky.

It's easy to reach the end for someone who has access to everything her wants.

I don't know if knockout spray or ether will work to make me unconscious. But in such a case, these would be the only things I could reach.

Last edited:
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
A nurse anesthetist knows what a muscle relaxant is and would never use it as a single drug for CTB. They probably used it together with propofol. First injected a muscle relaxant (possibly rocuronium) and then propofol. Propofol and rocuronium are already the two main drugs in Canada's euthanasia protocol. It offers the same standard of euthanasia as N.