• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I'm concerned my partner is planning to leave me once he gets his trailer and moves out of his parents,
he'd always tell me it's "us" but now that it's coming down to it it's just "him" like now that there's an actual place we'd be able to afford he doesn't even mention me once,
it was solely about him finally getting his own place,,
I donno I really hope I'm just looking into it but you told me you'd get me outta this fucking boonie ass town,
I know there's better opportunities for him up there in the city and even people wise,
I'm not smart,
was in fuckin homeschool since grade 1 till halfway through grade 7 an I taught myself,
even when I was put back into school and entered high-school I never really experienced it because I was still being pulled in and out of homeschooling to public schooling,
I only learned the fucking alphabet by grade 6,,
I donno but everyone he's been with has had way more education then me, they've got cars they've got rich families and there lulu lemon šŸ˜‚ and that undamaged blond/brunette hair,
why would he wanna keep "this" especially when there finally gonna get out of that house from those parents,,
my partner is the smartest person I've ever met, and one of the most driven,, they want to live they want the battle of life,, they are strong, how could something built to succeed harbor somone that isn't.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: SVEN and Forever Sleep